Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat for legend of mir 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rimaru
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:24 am    Post subject: Cheat for legend of mir 2 Reply with quote

Hello,

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong section, thougt it would best fit in here.

So I play an old 2D game called the Legend Of Mir Chronicles, there used to be cheats in the past but because the player base is really low ( around 200 players max. ) there aren't much cheats around.

I'm looking for someone who could make me a simple cheat with few options for some money.

Some features I would like:

- Flawless Speedhacking.
- Changing stats on items.
- View everyone's health bar.
- Unlimited weight-carry.

I've had someone who made a cheat for me before and that person used cheat engine, so tutorials for people who know nothing about memory hacking etc are also welcome.

Please only contact me if you're interested.

Thanks in advance!
Abduloo7
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bro can you help me to play Legenf of Mir 2 in full speed and other cheat codes and etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: