Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video Tutorial: From Nothing To Trainer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rydian
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you see numbers that represent things, try searching for the numbers. If the lifeblood of a unit is the number of troops in it and you can see the number, search for it and try to change it to see if there's an effect. If there is, then simply treat troop number as health.

A program could have literally thousands of cmp statements, searching for code via stuff like that when you don't know what's what is futile. The quickest thing to do is find some number that does something and work from there.

A lot of it is trial and error.

To make sure enemies don't get infinite health too, you do stuff like this if you did a code and the enemies get the effect too.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=583376
But again, you have to have a starting point to begin with.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I will try things out to see if I can find a value. I think it will be a unknown value. Then again could be a float value. What I was saying about the troops a group of troops could be 40 of a certain kind of unit. Thats the number of soldiers are in the group. So that be in that group then you might have another group of troops with 50 then another group that might have even more so your army could have hundreds of troops. They are just in small groups depending on what kind of soldier they are.

So thats what I trying to say how do you search for health when there are groups like that.

So how would you try to find unlimited health for total war game. That was why I ask if you could make a guide for that game? So how should you search for health in games like this?
Tum
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyways finally got another video out, it's just the trainer auto generation basics. The next one will go over the basics of making your own form and script (to a lesser extent than the thread tutorial though).

Ah cool, only just checked in and seen that you had the next video tutorial out, Gonna check it out after my tea.
Thanks a lot for this great series, Learnt a lot from them.

YE i noticed that the dotnetcolloector was already loaded after i had posted, Thanks again for the info
Rydian
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You search for health the same way you normally search for values...
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I will mess around with total war games and try to find health value.

If you ever get time to make guides for total war games that be great.
Uriah-Heep
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: YOUTUBE VIDS Reply with quote

Well your videos are clear and easy to understand Thank-you very much.
ghosts
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, been trying to find health value for total war games its tough. I can't seem to find health value. Is there a way to find this value?

So should I let troops get killed thats in a group of 40 or should I search for 40 which would be how many troops are in a group and each different kind of troop has a different number of troops? So searching that be a way to find health value?

So how can I find health value in a game like this?
alexakahlan
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome tutorials. very easy to understand. When will the part 5 video be released? I hope it will still be released and if not, are there other guides here about creating trainers from scratch? Thanks again!
elusiveness
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice tuts, very educational, cover a good amount of the subjects / tools of Cheat engine. I wish i could see you hacking other games to discover new tips, not talking about "how to" but more likely hacking tips such using the function that iterate the fastest to set mana, that was a really nice one, or the way you used mono..

Nowadays you find too many "how to" videos about cheatengine on YT, i'm not saying it's bad, but they are for most explaining the same thing. Beside this we can clearly see that they have an average experience of CE... Seeing you hacking others games would be great to discover smart workaround when the school case does not apply to some games.

So please senpai Laughing, make vids of you hacking any game you had issue with.
showian
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
first thank you so much for the tut, nice music voice.
as you use Terraria in your tut so i downloaded it to practice, after found hp value, when i want to check " what writes to this address" its show me nothing and game crash, is it kind of anti cheating? if yes how can i fix it.
elusiveness
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey showian, try to change the debugging mode to VEH on the CE options, it may solve your problem.

Edit > Settings > Debugger Options > Debugger method = Use VEH debugger.
showian
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elusiveness thank you my problem fixed.

I have a qustion how can I edit HP to specific number and freeze it.
for example set health to 1000 and freeze it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: