Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want to hack a trainer which hacks Asphalt 8 Airborne PC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BruhDon'tDoThis
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject: Want to hack a trainer which hacks Asphalt 8 Airborne PC Reply with quote

I am on Windows 8.1 with CE v6.4. I want to hack the race time of the Asphalt 8 (1.9.1c) offline (singleplayer) races.

I have a trainer by Kiran Murmu which hacks the race time and starts a timer at 18.xxx seconds with only 15 seconds left to complete the race, so every race completes at the time 33.xxx seconds. I want to either hack the race time directly in the game or from the trainer reduce the 15 seconds to 0 second.

I have tried earlier by hacking the game directly like:
Time in race is 43.779 seconds, so I scan 43779 in Cheat Engine, it shows many values, then I do next scan and I am left with few addresses, but when I change the value, the change in time is not reflected in game.

And the process with trainer:
Same thing happens with trainer, I scan 15000 in trainer and change its value to 0, but then also the timer in game starts from 15 second till the race is finished.

What do I do plz help, If you are going to suggest to go for pointers please please explain every step as I am new to Cheat Engine pointers thingy, I am not even able to convert eax+edx+10 to a hexadecimal pointer address - it gives me "??" when I try to add address manually of pointer. Also there are many address which corresponds the time so which Address should I take?

Please help ..... Thank You in advance.........
Xathan
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick thought of mine:
Did you try the time as 4Byte w/o decimal point? If so just try float and enter just the number before the point. If the time is 44.3s then search for 44 (w/ truncated option) or between 44 and 45. Usually timers are float or double values. When you found some addresses you can quickly check which one is correct because it corresponds with your level time. And if that works you don't need the trainer any more.
BruhDon'tDoThis
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xathan wrote:
Just a quick thought of mine:
Did you try the time as 4Byte w/o decimal point? If so just try float and enter just the number before the point. If the time is 44.3s then search for 44 (w/ truncated option) or between 44 and 45. Usually timers are float or double values. When you found some addresses you can quickly check which one is correct because it corresponds with your level time. And if that works you don't need the trainer any more.

Yes, I always used 4 Byte without the decimal like 15000 (fifteen thousand) for 15 seconds and it always shows the addresses when I put it like 37645 (for 37.645 seconds) but they must be pointed addresses because the change is not reflected in game.

I also tried using float with between the values, but after 2nd or 3rd next scan all the addresses disappear.
Zanzer
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you searched for milliseconds as a 4-byte, did you also use the range scan?
So with 15 seconds, you would search for a value between 14000 and 16000.
Another thing to try is searching for elapsed time instead of time left.
So if the clock starts at 2:00, when it reaches 1:50, search float between 9 and 11.
When it reaches 1:40, rescan float between 19 and 21. Etc.
If that fails, try again searching milliseconds as 4-bytes.
Syperus
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you wanted take the lazy way you could use a trainer spy on the trainer and see what address it's altering. Or if you wanted to take another shot at the game search for floats. If you can see the value in game then use the Value Between scan option and set it 1-2 whole numbers both ways. That will eliminate you having to guess how many decimal points there are to the right(tenths, hundredths, thousandths ect.) Or if your not sure it's a float then do an All for Value Type.
BruhDon'tDoThis
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syperus wrote:
If you wanted take the lazy way you could use a trainer spy on the trainer and see what address it's altering. Or if you wanted to take another shot at the game search for floats. If you can see the value in game then use the Value Between scan option and set it 1-2 whole numbers both ways. That will eliminate you having to guess how many decimal points there are to the right(tenths, hundredths, thousandths ect.) Or if your not sure it's a float then do an All for Value Type.

I have Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Every Injector I used for injecting Trainer Spy DLL, it gave me error that it cannot be injected because dll file is 32 bit and the trainer is 64 bit.

Also, Zanzer I did the old way, I scanned for the race time of my car at the end of race, I found one address, then I pointer Scanned it and found the base address after restarting the race and game may times, but then also that base address I found was changing correctly as the time progressed but when I changed its value then also it was not reflected in game, so it means something else is also there.

I am also attaching the link to trainer, there is option of time hack, if somebody can hack that trainer and tell how does it set a timer of 15 seconds in game or modify that 15 seconds to 0 second in the trainer itself that would be very helpful.

Link to trainer => mediafire [dot] com/download/ofbpam15wjsf3s5/Asphalt+8+Trainer+1.9.1c.exe
Zanzer
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If changing the variable you found did not have an effect in-game, then you found the wrong address.
Games can store the total race time in one variable and use an elapsed timer.
The display variable (the one you found) is then calculated on the fly by subtracting the elapsed time from the total time.
That is why changing your variable has no effect in-game.

That is why I told you to use a different method.
BruhDon'tDoThis
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zanzer wrote:
If changing the variable you found did not have an effect in-game, then you found the wrong address.
Games can store the total race time in one variable and use an elapsed timer.
The display variable (the one you found) is then calculated on the fly by subtracting the elapsed time from the total time.
That is why changing your variable has no effect in-game.

That is why I told you to use a different method.

I tried that also, there were so many decreasing values I couldn't get anyhing, reason can be I am not so pro, or I am only 17 who knows Basic C++ learnt in School. Please help!!

EDIT: Some people have already cracked the trainer, the time against their name in the leaderboards are coming 18.xxx seconds, the time at which the timer starts.
BruhDon'tDoThis
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody?
BruhDon'tDoThis
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:53 am    Post subject: Progress Made Reply with quote

So here it is, I made some progress atlast:

I downgraded my Windows to 32 bit and used the Trainer Spy for the trainer.

Here is the information:

When I enabled the Time Hack option, Trainer Spy showed the following information:

imgur . com/vWNlnuc.png

I then opened cheat engine and hooked the game to it, and added those addresses manually, so here are the 4 Byte Values:

imgur . com/rmYhOIF.png

Every time I did this, the addresses were same, the values were same, but only the Hex were different. So, Now I have no idea what to do next?
Zanzer
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to those address within the top portion of memory view.
Find the instructions that are being modified and find out what addresses those instructions access.
This should give you the timer address. Now you can see how the time is stored in game.
Go back to 64-bit and find that same type of value.
h34dhunt3r
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Progress Made Reply with quote

MrMiscreant007 wrote:
So here it is, I made some progress atlast:

I downgraded my Windows to 32 bit and used the Trainer Spy for the trainer.

Here is the information:

When I enabled the Time Hack option, Trainer Spy showed the following information:

imgur . com/vWNlnuc.png

I then opened cheat engine and hooked the game to it, and added those addresses manually, so here are the 4 Byte Values:

imgur . com/rmYhOIF.png

Every time I did this, the addresses were same, the values were same, but only the Hex were different. So, Now I have no idea what to do next?

Hey how do you use Trainer Spy? Can you show me?
nightcap79
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrMiscreant007 wrote:
Syperus wrote:

I have Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Every Injector I used for injecting Trainer Spy DLL, it gave me error that it cannot be injected because dll file is 32 bit and the trainer is 64 bit.

Also, Zanzer I did the old way, I scanned for the race time of my car at the end of race, I found one address, then I pointer Scanned it and found the base address after restarting the race and game may times, but then also that base address I found was changing correctly as the time progressed but when I changed its value then also it was not reflected in game, so it means something else is also there.

I am also attaching the link to trainer, there is option of time hack, if somebody can hack that trainer and tell how does it set a timer of 15 seconds in game or modify that 15 seconds to 0 second in the trainer itself that would be very helpful.

Link to trainer => mediafire [dot] com/download/ofbpam15wjsf3s5/Asphalt+8+Trainer+1.9.1c.exe

The trainer works on Windows 10 Pro 64bit, you need to start the trainer first and check what you want, then start the game, the game will close the first and second time, then it will start normally and the hack is applied

Thanks
h34dhunt3r
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I know how to use trainer spy I can do better than this

Screenshot (16).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  739.48 KB
 Viewed:  29736 Time(s)

Screenshot (16).png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: