Joined: 25 Jan 2006 Posts: 7259 Location: 127.0.0.1
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:09 pm Post subject:
Download the source code to Cheat Engine and start editing things. However in some cases you are not going to really be able to fully bypass the anti-cheat by just changing things around. You are probably getting detected by other methods such as attaching the debugger or opening a process handle.
If it is just simple application detections then you are going to need to do a lot of editing to Cheat Engine:
- You need to change all window titles.
- You should change all labels from their current text to something else.
- You should move UI objects around. (Some anti-cheats scan for static positions of CE's UI elements.)
- You should change hard-coded strings in CE's source to other things.
- You should rename resources and change things that are not required (such as the icon, string tables, etc.)
- Change colors of the windows and controls.
Basically anything cosmetic that can be changed in CE you should change.
Also try stripping out parts of CE that you do not use and wont need. The less inside of the end result the better chances of you not being detected.
Rename the kernel driver alone with altering any strings inside of it.
Pretty much your objective is to make CE not CE when trying to make a UCE. (Undetected Cheat Engine)
Outside of that the anti-cheat could just be detecting API calls and such which in that case no matter what you do to CE you wont bypass it, instead you will need to start working on injection/hooks to cause the anti-cheat to assume things are ok. _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum