Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SOLVED]Cheat Engine 6.4 Source compilation with Lazarus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amumux
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: [SOLVED]Cheat Engine 6.4 Source compilation with Lazarus Reply with quote

Hello,

I have some problems about compilation of CE 6.4 source code. The download link on the Cheatengine.org is not working. Archieve is damaged. I found another way, installed Tortoise, and downloaded CE 6.4 source from code.google page of CheatEngine.
(code.google. com/p/cheat-engine/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk)

The problem, i downloaded lots of Lazarus, installed them, tried to compile and lots of errors occured. I searched errors and found some topics for solution but they didnt worked.

Could you give me a link for source code 6.4 and a link for working compiler?

So i can download, install, open ce source and build successfully. Lots of problems i am dealing. Please help, I am begginer in Lazarus. In C++, i can download lots of sources and they can be compiled with others ides. But while the versions is changed in Lazarus, instead of being same compiler, the source code not working Sad

Note: I have 64 bit windows 7 pc.
Thanks

Last edited by amumux on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest source of CE is now at

https://github.com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine

As Google code is shutting down (http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=580274)

You need specific lazarus/fpc version to compile CE, i don't recall which but search these forums, DB has mentioned it several times. There is also a command line tool (fcup or something) that will download the correct lazarus/fpc version.

amumux
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheatengine. DELETEME org /forum/viewtopic. php?p=5536858#5536858

this is the page, i looked, used the batch file solution but it didnt worked. I saved as .bat file, run from desktop. It downloaded lots of files into c:/.

The second solution was,
Downloading fpcup64.exe and running this code
Code:
fpcup64 --fpcURL=trunk --lazURL=trunk --fpcrevision=27759 --lazrevision=44997

I deleted c:/development. After that, created a bat file, and wote the code which Dark Byte gave. Ran it and waited. After completetion I tried to compile with Lazarus but the ide setup window occured, it was asking about fpc.exe, make.exe and some other exe paths. I didnt changed. Started IDE. Then tried to compile source but not worked.

error.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  266.27 KB
 Viewed:  28825 Time(s)

error.PNG

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you must run fpcup in a command prompt with admin access
anyhow, i think mgr.inz.player posted a link to a precompiled build environment somewhere

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
amumux
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

morning to evening...
finally Rolling Eyes

1- Deleted c:/username/appdata/local/lazarus.
2- Uninstalled Lazarus.
3- ftp://freepascal.dfmk.hu/pub/lazarus/snapshots/Lazarus-1.1-42538-fpc-2.7.1-20130901-win32.exe downloaded and installed.
4- The extra source code downloaded from here forum.cheatengine. org/viewtopic.php?t=529525
5- Extra source code is extracted to c:/Lazarus and owerwrote to the oldest files.
6- ftp://freepascal.dfmk.hu/pub/lazarus/snapshots/Lazarus-1.1-42762-fpc-2.7.1-20130913-cross-arm-wince-win32.exe downloaded and installed again into c:/Lazarus
7- The ultimate CE 6.4 source is downloaded from the repyl @2 github. com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine
8- Lazarus Opened, CE 6.4 project opened.
9- There will be an error, "Error: Ordinal expression expected", to fix it up, goto line 1171 of pointerscan.pas and change j variable declaration to this j: DWORD;//qword;
10- At the left of play button(green debug button) there is a gear picture and an arrow, clicked arrow then selected "debug-Nomt"
11- After compiling, at the source code folder, in bin folder, the new CE exe is ready to use.

My machine is 64 bit win7.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: