Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

issues with enabling vt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source -> DBVM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonguard1474
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:47 am    Post subject: issues with enabling vt Reply with quote

So the issue is I can't enable Intel VT in my bios on windows 8. I go there and my processors are not there at all. anybody have any issue with this before

Edit1: ok so a quick update on whats going as well as some system information.

first i run a MSI GE70 leopard with intel core i5-4200h cpu @ 2.80ghz
bios version msi_NB- 1072009 (flashed it today in a attempt to update and allow VT)

Cheat engine says i should be able to run dbvm and when i click it says it is loading and then that Intel-VT is not enabled in my bios. Of course there is still no options for this. probably going to attempt hidden features through a modded flash update. if anybody as any suggestions please let me know.

Edit2: so laptop went bricked after a update to bios from msi website -_- regards less you need to check your chipset as well as your processors. you might still be able to find the option in the bios if its hidden but then it still might not work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source -> DBVM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: