Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey CE, Camera and FOV Help Needed for Art Project! :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gyrfalcon_eye
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Hey CE, Camera and FOV Help Needed for Art Project! :) Reply with quote

Hello fellow CEnginers, I have been a frequenter of CE boards for years now and I wanted to ask your help for a new project I'm working on.

The project focuses on getting beautiful shots from games, filtering and presenting them on Instagram, using everyday hashtags, so that your everyday Instagram user can't see the difference between a Dark Souls screenshot and a standart Instagram shot. I'm focusing on making the everday internet user question the emotional and artistic value in games, trying to distance 'the game' from a product bought for 49.99$, rated and moved on and to turn it into an uncovered piece of art.

You can see the Instagram pics here: instagram(dot)com(slash)gyrfalcon_eye/ , these are captured from Shadow of Mordor and Darks Souls 2. For Dark Souls, I used the first person and FOV tables I found here, thanks! Smile

----

So here's the thing: Last week, I returned back to Brutal Legend, which some of you must remember, has amazing art work in it. But, I can't take renderographs in there. I can't make Eddie disappear nor can I get the camera to move freely.

Now here's what I need:
- Any help with Brutal Legend in specific?
- Can any of you guys provide me with various tables for camera control, for games I'll be working on?
- Can you point me to a good tutorial, so I can understand the advanced functions?
- Would any of you advanced guys want to be a part of this project? If you can hack better than me, we can use the tables you guys create, and let all players out there use them to create renderographs.

Thank you in advance! Smile

---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: