Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CH doesnt take to kindly to criticism of the trainers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moneycheat
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: CH doesnt take to kindly to criticism of the trainers Reply with quote

It Seems that Cheat Happens doesn't like to be criticized by its members when it comes to trainers.

For instance members where complaining about a lack of cheats in a trainer for CR2. In previous trainers for CR2 it had more features but in the recent trainers they stripped a lot of features out of the trainer. One member in particular criticized CH for the lack of cheats and because of this the CH guy decided to retire the trainer and blame the user for the early retirement.

And i have seen many examples of this with other trainers where members will complain about a trainer and then CH will promptly retire it.

CH need to take on board constructive criticism.

I have never been a member of CH and i am glad i didnt waste my money on them. I get far better trainers and tables from CE.

http://www.cheathappens.com/18371-PC-Crusader_Kings_II_cheats

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=111053&titleID=18371&onPage=31
Geri

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing new. Complaining about CH has been going on for years for various reasons.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
moneycheat
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geri wrote:
Nothing new. Complaining about CH has been going on for years for various reasons.

I know it has but CH seem to be getting worst. They are a business and because a lot of games now require a lot of patches 20 or more Ch will either retire the trainer because they cant be bothered with all the patches or they will put less less effort into the trainers so they can cut costs.

But it is there attitude towards members that irritate me. Like i said if one member dares to criticize them they will retire the trainer. I notice a lot of members also suck up to the CH guys as well and this is bad for the member that criticse them because all the other members that suck up all turn on this member which CH encourages.

Once upon a time they made good quality trainers and these trainers became available to non members after a certain amount of time but not anymore.

We are so lucky at CE that we have very good people who know how to make good tables and trainers.
ThatLingon
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moneycheat wrote:

Once upon a time they made good quality trainers and these trainers became available to non members after a certain amount of time but not anymore.

We are so lucky at CE that we have very good people who know how to make good tables and trainers.

The reason i think why they decided to not provided trainers to the public after a certain amount of time, i think has a lot to do with all the ripping of trainers that whent on a while back, by some certain people.

I am not here to defend them and i have nothing against them either, but the attitude, i gues it comes with time of having to work your butt off for some users that dont show enough appreciation. but then again they paid for a service But yet again, that was their decision and not Ch's
Geri

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't care. As I have said, these complaints have started many years ago. If they would care, they would have changed their attitude.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:

moneycheat
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geri wrote:
They don't care. As I have said, these complaints have started many years ago. If they would care, they would have changed their attitude.

They do care only about $$$ but as you say they don't care about the members. Perhaps they might changed there attitude when they start to loose business on the monthly subscriptions.
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the corruption of the game hacking community where the "hackers" (and I use that term VERY lightly in this case) only care about the money.

Most just pirate the games, do a quick and shitty trainer that is prone to breaking if any update happens and then just move onto the next game pushing put as much as possible for profit.

You are not going to find consistent and quality trainers from them. Never have and never will.

Geri

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, welcome to the corruption of gaming industry, where they release alpha version products for the crowds and if you are lucky, 5 years and 5000 patches later, you get the finished product. (If you are not lucky, you will be stuck with the alpha version and you can't finish the game due to some gamebreaking bug.)

Honestly it's just too much pain in the ass to keep watching a certain game and wait for years until they keep patching it.

++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They might say that they are reducing developmental costs by allowing end-users to uncover bugs for them, but that quickly becomes a moot point when those savings aren't being passed on to the consumer.

Instead of releasing a solid product that people will actually enjoy out of the box, many developers are struggling to remain competitive by releasing unfinished titles as quickly as possible. All the while, they are scouring for new and creative ways to maximize profits via micro-transactions and DLC...oftentimes, charging consumers to finish an unfinished product that they already paid full price for.

Remember when DLC was called an expansion pack? The expansion packs were generally so large, that you were essentially buying a new game, altogether.
moneycheat
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geri wrote:
Also, welcome to the corruption of gaming industry, where they release alpha version products for the crowds and if you are lucky, 5 years and 5000 patches later, you get the finished product. (If you are not lucky, you will be stuck with the alpha version and you can't finish the game due to some gamebreaking bug.)

Honestly it's just too much pain in the ass to keep watching a certain game and wait for years until they keep patching it.

RT2 was in beta when it came out and they are still patching the game.
Caliber
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: CH doesnt take to kindly to criticism of the trainers Reply with quote

moneycheat wrote:
It Seems that Cheat Happens doesn't like to be criticized by its members when it comes to trainers.

For instance members where complaining about a lack of cheats in a trainer for CR2. In previous trainers for CR2 it had more features but in the recent trainers they stripped a lot of features out of the trainer. One member in particular criticized CH for the lack of cheats and because of this the CH guy decided to retire the trainer and blame the user for the early retirement.

And i have seen many examples of this with other trainers where members will complain about a trainer and then CH will promptly retire it.

CH need to take on board constructive criticism.

I have never been a member of CH and i am glad i didnt waste my money on them. I get far better trainers and tables from CE.

http://www.cheathappens.com/18371-PC-Crusader_Kings_II_cheats

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=111053&titleID=18371&onPage=31

wow thanks for all the free publicity here and your one-sided hit piece posting. Maybe you can also post that we provided trainer for CK2 for THIRTY EIGHT PATCHES... over the course of TWO YEARS... you forgot that little mention..

please note that during that 2 year time, the game developers completely rewrote major portions of the game, to add all manner of bullshit like sparkly water, and etc., which caused us to have to completely rewrite the trainer FROM SCRATCH over and over... MULTIPLE TIMES...

in fact it got so bad and the engine changes were so jolting that we simply reduced the amount of options to make the updates faster.

we posted MULTIPLE TIMES the fact and why we made changes to the trainer (like here)

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=111053&titleID=18371&onPage=30

In fact we had previously RETIRED the trainer, but brought it the trainer back and updated it when members NICELY asked us to.. which many of them were grateful..

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=124148&titleID=18371&onPage=2

In fact the vast majority of posts OVER TWO YEARS and THIRTY EIGHT PATCHES are people thanking us .. it's DICKHEADS like this one below (and YOU for that matter) that ruin it, because you/they make RUDE and IGNORANT statements after our site has put out trainers for over two years supporting the title (like this:)

"I think you need to raise the prices to make ends meet! if you raise the prices for the lifetime membership then you could write the patches in stead of complaining about giving a service we paid for! just my opinion! would be nice to have more troops options... sounds like the Devs are getting a little lazy for offering a service their custamers paid for. Devepopers of CH would be really nice, if you added it next time"

why on earth would we RAISE PRICES on the general membership to meet the rude demands of a few ungrateful dicks who think that game 'so and so' is the only title on earth? We've had 411 downloads of the latest patched version of CK2 since October 20.. that's a pretty paultry number of people using the trainer compared to the huge AAA titles that came out the same month (our Dragon Age Inquisition trainer had 400+ downloads in the first 10 minutes, and had out before anyone else Nov 17, 2014 8:57:50 PM EST USA). Sometimes you have to prioritize your time and resources on things that MOST OF THE MEMBERSHIP WILL BENEFIT FROM. A 2 year old game that patched 38 times and is STILL BROKEN AND PATCHING is NOT a priority any longer..

I don't expect people who come here and whine about PAID TRAINERS on a FREE TRAINER site to understand ANYTHING about the decision making from a site that puts out MORE CONTENT and MORE TRAINERS and SUPPORTS MORE TRAINERS than anyplace on EARTH, PERIOD..

a whole lot of people making statements here that don't have a clue about how to run a business, keeping up with titles, and have anti-CH hate agenda....

hey ATOMOS :

"Most just pirate the games, do a quick and shitty trainer that is prone to breaking if any update happens and then just move onto the next game pushing put as much as possible for profit.

You are not going to find consistent and quality trainers from them. Never have and never will. "

if you are talking about CH, then F*CK YOU BUDDY! Being a MOD here doesn't entitle you to run your mouth as if you actually have a clue about our work or know anything about our massive footprint in the gaming world. When you have a paid website for 8+ years with thousands and thousands of game titles and trainers, been published in gaming magazines, are contacted for info regarding game protections from gaming companies, and have 50,000+ paid subcribers then I might give a f*ck what you think. CH is THE paid trainer source, and it f*cking bothers you, doesn't it?

let's see:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=atom0s+trainer+dragon+age+inquisition

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cheathappens+trainer+dragon+age+inquisition
(Downloads: 16949)

get it?

At least GERI gets it:

"Honestly it's just too much pain in the ass to keep watching a certain game and wait for years until they keep patching it. "

then:

"They might say that they are reducing developmental costs by allowing end-users to uncover bugs for them, but that quickly becomes a moot point when those savings aren't being passed on to the consumer. "

what the f*ck are you droning on about? we download the game (after we actually BUY IT) and work on it just like anyone else. We put the trainer out after testing it. NO, we DONT PLAY 100 HOURS OF DRAGON AGE INQUISITION before releasing the trainer for it. NOBODY DID. all of this talk is garbage. A lot of these so called 'better trainer maker experts' in these warez-like 'trainer groups' have just as much (if not MORE) problems with their so called 'better' trainers on their 'support'/'forums' pages. (i.e 'people' like MrAF). here's a toast to you idiots working your balls off for practically nothing only to hear 1000 complaints a day. The earth is full of dead people that worked for nothing and died with nothing.. have a nice day drowning in your convictions and massive workload for the piddly $2 donations from every 1000th member... we charge what we do FOR A REASON.. if you think your 'free trainers' are going to have as much quality, support, number of game titles, and longevity as a paid site, then PLEASE KEEP IT UP FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN! the 'give me something for nothing and make it fast because cheathappens sucks' crowd is depending on you working your every waking moment FOR PRACTICALLY NOTHING! I will make sure they put 'he did it for free' on your obituary page in the paper..

then:

"I know it has but CH seem to be getting worst. They are a business and because a lot of games now require a lot of patches 20 or more Ch will either retire the trainer because they cant be bothered with all the patches or they will put less less effort into the trainers so they can cut costs. "

Um, that goes on WITH ALL TRAINER MAKERS. as we said, eventually a game has run it's course after 3 years, or is patching STILL 3 times a day. It's easy to come here to C.E. and pontificate when you actually don't have a business to run with 10000 game titles to update. If we spend years and multiple patches on a title and people don't appreciate the trainer anymore, then it's time to let it go. I just rewrote a trainer for the FOURTH TIME for Shadows Heretic Kingdoms.. a game that was in 'early access' and supposedly is 'finished' now. well it's STILL PATCHING and the devs can't get their heads out of their asses and are rewriting the game over and over. CALL ME IN 4 MONTHS IF THE GAME IS STABLE AND NOT PATCHING 3 TIMES A DAY AND WE WILL UPDATE IT THEN.. we have 10000 other game titles (many of which are patching as well) to tend to...

then:

"I have never been a member of CH and i am glad i didnt waste my money on them. I get far better trainers and tables from CE. "

well I have to ask, why the hell you sulking around on our site then? why are you taking the time to post this if 'CH sucks and you have better options here at C.E.'? you don't want to PAY FOR TRAINERS and you think there are better options IN THE WILD, then so be it. But your assertion that C.E. tables and trainers are 'better' than CH trainers is debatable.... personally I think you are a cheap loser, who likely doesn't buy games either and probably whined that DAI wasn't cracked 10 minutes after it was released... or your post is an agenda from some OTHER trainer site (that likely WANTS DONATIONS don't they?... ).. you gave your opinion of us and so I give my opinion of you..

CH is the 10000 pound trainer ALPHA MALE gorilla for a reason. Some like it, some hate it. Our site isn't in the business of trying to fit the whims/opinions of other trainer makers or to provide content for people who want free content only. I personally don't have any grievances with any specific trainer makers (until they open their big mouths or rape our work), and CheatEngine and Darkbyte are a godsend for trainer makers, so NO BEEF WITH HIM. most of the 'trainer makers' would be completely useless babies drooling in their crib without all the work Darkbyte did to give them C.E. which does 90% of the work for them, or copy/paste code from real coders trainer engines to put in your trainers. Personally, I think Darkbyte should move to a paid or subscription model. HE DESERVES IT AND IS WORTH IT. Likely all you wankers here pontificating and talking down OTHER trainer makers as if you are god's gift would then be the first to use cracked versions of C.E. wouldn't you?

however, it's pathetic that people still put us down OUT OF THE BLUE, making ignorant and defamatory comments WITHOUT CONTEXT or HISTORY, as if we are some sort of new kid on the block and haven't been producing and supporting trainers for almost 10 years now. the truth is that our site is successful, and more successful every year, and the proof is in the pudding with subscriptions and the doors that our work opens up for us in the REAL gaming community, not in the 'warez' groups.. personally I get to a point where I think we are back to a mutual calm and people can simply MAKE THIER OWN TRAINERS and LIVE THIER LIVES without bringing CH into the discussion, and then some new wave of aholes comes along and tries our patience...

I have to assume this thread was started to try and affect our website (for whatever reason). FYI, November was out best month EVER in the history of our site at:

www.cheathappens.com

I fully expect over-reaction by mods here to my comments (especially and MODs who have a hate on for CH), but truly I DIDNT START THIS and I feel I have every RIGHT to defend our site and our decisions since SOMEONE ELSE (once again) called us out and STARTED this entire discussion.. it's very tiring when I have to police people ripping other's work here, and have to defend our site from ignorant, agenda driven, PATENTLY DEROGATORY comments.. believe it or not, I am a fan of the C.E. forums and site. Whether it's appreciated or not, I DO post here at times to help specific situations or when there is trainer-maker wide subjects that need tending to. i don't go into other people's sites looking for trouble and we've tried REAL HARD to keep all the bullshit and namecalling and trainer bashing of OTHER PEOPLE'S CRAPTASTIC WORK from being on OUR site.. trust me, if we wanted to start a TRUE surge of bad mouthing ANYWHERE, our membership would be glad to go out to other sites and provide all the negative comments and bad mouthing we asked them to (as well as advertise our site on other people's sites). Keep in mind it was CH that did the FULL DISSERTATION of the STEAM anti .dll injection kernel reroute routine code RIGHT ON STEAM FORUMS and had 1000's of our members go there to raise hell, which caused STEAM to reverse it's kernel reroute which it was going to use in it's API platform to kill most trainers/tools.

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=118455&titleID=13673&onPage=1

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=118455&titleID=13673&onPage=26

Of course we also provided a FREE TOOL for people to use within hours to thwart it while Steam was rethinking their stupid decision..

http://www.cheathappens.com/Steam_Trainer_Compatibility_Tool.zip

We COULD cause a LOT of havoc for other trainer makers.. WE DONT DO THAT.. WE DONT HAVE TO. We just want to be left alone. If you make good trainers, GOOD FOR YOU! if you think you get better content than CH, THEN BY ALL MEANS HAVE AT IT. but we are going to respond to lies, bullshit, defamatory, and of course all the other stuff like copying our templates, ripping our trainer options, etc..

lastly, sorry DARKBYTE to have to come here and be this way on your site... just like OUR site, sometimes you have troublemakers and aholes..
atom0s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: CH doesnt take to kindly to criticism of the trainers Reply with quote

Caliber wrote:
a whole lot of people making statements here that don't have a clue about how to run a business, keeping up with titles, and have anti-CH hate agenda....

Funny how someone bitching about others making assumptions turns around and does the exact thing. But kind of expected given who its coming from.

Caliber wrote:
hey ATOMOS :

"Most just pirate the games, do a quick and shitty trainer that is prone to breaking if any update happens and then just move onto the next game pushing put as much as possible for profit.

You are not going to find consistent and quality trainers from them. Never have and never will. "

if you are talking about CH, then F*CK YOU BUDDY! Being a MOD here doesn't entitle you to run your mouth as if you actually have a clue about our work or know anything about our massive footprint in the gaming world. When you have a paid website for 8+ years with thousands and thousands of game titles and trainers, been published in gaming magazines, are contacted for info regarding game protections from gaming companies, and have 50,000+ paid subcribers then I might give a f*ck what you think. CH is THE paid trainer source, and it f*cking bothers you, doesn't it?

let's see:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=atom0s+trainer+dragon+age+inquisition

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cheathappens+trainer+dragon+age+inquisition
(Downloads: 16949)

get it?

Cute, comparing me to your shit downloads. Hun, I'll let you in on a little secret. I don't hack single player games, and I don't play them either. It's boring and a waste of time to me. So of course you wont find anything released by me for shitty single player games. But still funny and cute that you have to use a comparison like that to try and make a point. Let me compare my own stats to yours against a game. I have millions of downloads for an online game I'm sure you have 0 for too. Wow what a surprise right? Not really.

As for me not knowing you or your work, I know you and your entire team quiet well. I'm sure you're smart enough (I hope) to figure that one out. Wink
I've known your entire team since your skid site started, and was founded by stealing cheats and moles.

Quite funny how you are going on ranting about stealing opens, templates, etc. This made me laugh quite well lol. Pot calling the kettle black.

Years later you still spew the same bullshit from your mouth since day #1 of your site, not surprised nothing has changed with you.

Anyway, just going to lock this. People have made their points about not liking CH etc. so the point was made.

Geri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS was talking about gaming companies in response to my post, not about your trainers.

As for the rest, I don't care much about your site. The main problem with CH is not you or your work. It's some of the people you work with.
Namely I had bad experience with Psych and PWizard. Psych for the ripping, PWizard for being a total asshole in general.

I have kinda mixed feelings about you, because I think your ego is much bigger than your skill level, but sometimes you are also helpful and I assume you work a lot to update those trainers, though as I don't really care about CH and drama, I don't know what and how much are you doing exactly at the moment. Still, I respect your work, I just don't think that you are the best in the universe.
I also knew one of your contributors and he was a nice guy. Actually I think I know 2 of your contributors, but whatever, the bottom line is that they were normal guys, not some low life scum rippers.

I don't have a problem with the idea of getting paid for work. Making a trainer also takes time, skill, if you want money for it, get paid. If you would dig up my old posts, you would see that I was actually recommending your site a few times. My only real problem was the ripping incident.
And I also heard many complaints from members and contributors (of your site) about PWizard. Really if you would just hire someone to deal with customer support, half of your problems would be gone, because most people hate him, not the site in general. (With 50K subscribers, you can surely afford someone who takes over when PWizard is unable to stay calm and deal with someone.)

I was thinking that maybe you will show up, but I was not expecting him to appear and talk about anything that makes sense. He has an ego way beyond yours, he is unable to deal with customer relations and unable to represent your site. Which is why (again) you are the one who comes here to explain your point of view. Most of which I understand and agree with, because I also hate updating cheats and I am not an ignorant moron who is going around saying that all games and cheats should be free.

(I have reopened the topic, because I was not aware that it's locked when I was making my post.)

Caliber
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not here to ruffle feathers as the purpose of my response. I am not interested in a protracted back and forth 'look at my bigger dick' posting fest either. I WILL say that it's not a 'mystery' who I am, where our site is, our content, and that our trainers are fully LEGAL... so when people make these nebulous statements about what they can do, who they are, what sites they are part of, and which illegal MP hacks they are part of the dev team, well it's hard to verify things when they don't have the balls to say out loud just WTF they are talking about..

I have a strong feeling who atom0s is and actually I apologize for making assumptions as I have respect for the skill/work, now that I know who I am talking to. However, I don't appreciate the dick comments about me nor CH and calling our work shit downloads. Since I came in 8+ years ago, I brought in my own template, tools, skills to CH and I have not ripped or stolen anyone else work nor trainer engine. you don't know my 'entire team' well since I am 'the entire team' except for a second coder who helps with smaller titles and heavy load months from time to time.

our 'skid site' is the biggest SP TRAINER SITE on the net. AND (!) we get paid for it. I assume people know atom0s 'MP software' (which he refuses to outright name) is paid-for as well... btw, I am happy to send PM screenshots/vids of my 'for learning purposes' private MP trainers, if you really want to see how big my dick is.. however, it's not very smart for CH to walk that grey illegal line, living in the shadows, releasing MP hacks to the general public. Plus I think it ruins the games, but that's just me...

I only come in here shaking bushes exposing snakes when the snakes are causing problems.. no bullshit here, just fact.

also apologies to methos if I misunderstood his message.

regarding me being better or worse than my mouth is, I DONT CARE what other trainer makers think. WHAT MATTERS IS THE TRAINER WORKING and the MEMBERS GETTING GOOD TRAINERS with USEFUL OPTIONS and keeping our subscription base up. THEY make the determination about our software, and contrary to what people WANT to believe, the vast majority of our members LOVE our trainers, and resubscribe. I have never said that ME PERSONALLY, I am the best in the world trainer maker. I am saying that our site is #1 SP PC trainer site, period. and will continue to defend our site and my work against liars, rippers, and such. just because some trainer maker doesn't like CH doesn't make his opinion the truth in regards to our trainers. and the original poster was very one sided in his posting about our site.

peace and apologies to all who got hit with a drive by posting if you didn't deserve it. thank you for allowing me to say my piece..
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discussions of MP related content is not allowed on this site. People, including myself, are not beating around the bush about what we are / aren't involved in. We are respecting the forum rules and not mentioning titles. Some of my work that I am involved in can be found easily. Others not so much since I do not use the same alias for all of my development work. I also do not use the same name for my work sites as I enjoy keeping different aspects of what I do separate.

My opinion of you and your site is strictly from my experience with you and your team members. You can say whatever you want to defend yourself, but my opinion is not going to change when it is based on fact of what happened a while back. Let alone the fact that your team has not always just been "you" and "you alone". It may be that way now, but it has not always been that way.

Given that, it was proven that stuff you used on your site back at that time was ripped and stolen. Some from various hacking teams, while some was also from tables released on this site. Again, I don't care about you say about it now, it happened, it was proven, it's done with.

So yes, I have a strong opinion to hate you and your site, all for valid reasons. Especially when some of that stolen work was mine.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: