Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finding keyboard adresses.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrequentlyX
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Finding keyboard adresses. Reply with quote

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows any way to find these ?

what im trying to do is in Amnesia, without acctually sending keys, using CE to find the keys coresponding to my keyboard keys,

so like making the character move forward acting like im pressing W but im acctually just with CE making it look like im pressing W and the character moves forward by itself ?

i finnished the game and thought it might be a cool thing to do, going thru the game again but this time with CE finding adresses and just using that to make something in C# so the character can go thru the whole game without me clicking a single thing ?

Cheers

Sorry i just found what i was looking for in an older post.
Thanks
mezilla
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you please relate to the topic you found? I could make use of it as well! Thank you Smile
FrequentlyX
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mezilla wrote:
can you please relate to the topic you found? I could make use of it as well! Thank you Smile

Sorry, i have not checked this part of the forum in a while,

the function i found was named UltiMap, which basically finds the ASM functions.

I so far have been unable to find the correct one for Amnesia, and after a few failures a day i give up and try the next day.
zm0d
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Smile

take a closer look to the SendMessage function inside the WinAPI. THis function is able to send key inputs to a specified window.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms644950%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: