Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starbound Cheat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XGrabMyY
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WereMagi wrote:
Why not make a mod to be an in-game trainer? This do-able?

No, only a masochist would think this is ok. You want a simple .ct table. Trainers are fucking disgusting, and they usually come with malicious code built-in, even from folks on this forum.

Never ask for a trainer, never want a trainer.
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I use CE's built-in trainer creation function to make trainer versions of both my Terraria table and my Starbound table, as the trainers require no install and are simple to use for people that don't know how to use CE themselves. Of course people that want the tables can just come to the forums for tables.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XGrabMyY wrote:
WereMagi wrote:
Why not make a mod to be an in-game trainer? This do-able?

No, only a masochist would think this is ok. You want a simple .ct table. Trainers are fucking disgusting, and they usually come with malicious code built-in, even from folks on this forum.

Never ask for a trainer, never want a trainer.

Pfft. I never trust anyone with them anyway and reverse engineer, or try to, and check the code to see what it does. I can't code for my life, but I can read it well enough to have a general idea what it does. Comments make it even easier, but some instances it can't happen.

But yeah, I still think an in-game trainer mod would be useful. It will add a nice overly to remind you what you have toggled on and off and since it's in the game, we could just use one-key bindings...

Hell, I'd do it buy again, I can't seem to code for my life and just modding existing files will have to be enough for me.

Just bringing the idea to the table. Either way, I'd like to thank Rydian for for his tables. They are a great asset to me while I play with other values until I won't have to rely on his work. Unless he makes the mod. I use both his tables and am satisfied. I completely trust him and his work.
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. ^^

In-game menus are doable with things like Terraria that are compiled on the fly and can have non-assembly code injected, and it might be doable in Starbound using Lua, but with the way the game's development is progressing right now, people might just be waiting until it's more stable.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go figure. I was waiting for a stable release before I got more involved with the figuring out how to not kill my game. Installing mods is hard enough when they come with no read me... -3-

Oh well, I await your table updates until then.
Rabblerouser
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rydian wrote:
Haven't been able to myself. This new table has two different AOBs to find it that I've been messing with, but they both currently require both your current and max health to be 100 (so take off the armor and heal up), and they get less and less reliable as you play and the game duplicates your data around in RAM.

Also it has some semi-fail pointers for X and Y, and Lava Heals You.

Getting an error:
"This is not a valid cheat table (Error executing this table's lua script: Undefined lua error)

In the back, the "Lua Engine" window's output says "Error:Invalid class object"

Is this due to the new Offended Koala update? Or am I just picking the wrong .ct?
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes forget to delete the trainer form before uploading the table here. If you choose No it should open properly.

But here's a minor update anyways. Included the health pointers pointed out a page back (which, like I said, showed up in my results too, and I believe them now that I got the filter-for-invalid and keep-filtering options working and they stayed), also edited the stack split to add instead of nop (so the trash can can be used to dupe most unstackables now and splitting is faster).

EDIT: Better formatting on it now.

starbound.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  starbound.CT
 Filesize:  22.35 KB
 Downloaded:  1795 Time(s)

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it possible to add the stats of a gun or sword?
WereMagi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just me or anyone else having issues with the table not loading the trainer?
messiahgov
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have edited Rydians CheatTable a bit. First I deleted the LUA script, so no delay at the start. Furthermore I have added the "F3 to max stack" code from justa_dude: forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=569949

I like it more than the "Infinite materials" code, here you just press F3 over any item and will have 1000 of them. With infinite materials it takes more time, because you have to delete the items manually. Like you place a chair and have to delete the dupe manually. It's annoying for me. ^^ Anyway, all codes from Rydian are still there and untouched, just the "F3 to max stack" code from justa_dude is added.

All codes should still work with Beta Update 6 (Offended Koala). Yes even the HP and invincible codes. Works for me with DirectX or OpenGL, I prefer OpenGL because of the loading times.

BTW, the "F3 to max stack" code doesn't work good in chests etc. it will not stay at 1000. But it works great on the quickbar or inventory.

Starbound_U6_2013-12-22.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Starbound_U6_2013-12-22.CT
 Filesize:  19.35 KB
 Downloaded:  666 Time(s)

Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The split code can split stacks and they'll stay at 1000 in chests, and can give you stacks above 1000 too (they just reset to 1000 when put in containers, but work find for building or throwing).

Updated, Angry Koala added the concept of space having no air, the breath code broke so here's the current table.

starbound.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filesize:  64.71 KB
 Downloaded:  897 Time(s)

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rydian wrote:
The split code can split stacks and they'll stay at 1000 in chests, and can give you stacks above 1000 too (they just reset to 1000 when put in containers, but work find for building or throwing).

Updated, Angry Koala added the concept of space having no air, the breath code broke so here's the current table.

thanks for this!!

Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New pointer path for X and Y, found a "can jump" flag (might be terrain type as it's float and 0.2 when you can jump and 0.0 when you cannot), added speedhack scripts that are useless to you guys but used in the trainer version, and did a little cleanup.

starbound.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filesize:  81.3 KB
 Downloaded:  883 Time(s)

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attack/digging speed added for the main table.

Also a pointer test, since a lot of people on the main forums report the pointers I normally use don't work for them.

starbound_pointer_test.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  starbound_pointer_test.CT
 Filesize:  93.61 KB
 Downloaded:  223 Time(s)

starbound.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filesize:  92.27 KB
 Downloaded:  1118 Time(s)

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded the last starbound.CT, and I was just wondering what these all do:

(A) Max HP
(A) HP
Find HP
Find HP (Bigger Sig)
Find Block Breaking Code
Can Jump

None of them seem to do anything (The A HP Codes are ?? for me. The Find Scripts cause Cheat Engine to hang for a bit, then stop hanging, the scripts don't toggle.)

Using (B) Max HP doesn't work, the game forces the HP back to your real Max HP (IE: 500, 105, etc.) Even if the box is toggled to force the address value, the game will still override cheat engine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: