Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dead Frontier Gambling Hack
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jet25
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Dead Frontier Gambling Hack Reply with quote

On the game Dead Frontier there is a place in the Outpost section of the website called "Gambling Den" Its a simple Three Card Monte game where your objective is to keep your eye on the queen while it is very quickly moved around with 2 other cards, a jack of spades and a jack of clubs, this game is particularly hard because there is no depth perception in the flash game. You can bet anything from $100-$100,000. I tried using speed hack and slowing my internet down, it worked, and the card is easy to see...for a while. Then, when it gets really fast the cards start moving in and out and between each other and, because of the crappy depth perception, its basically impossible to follow. Is there another way i could hack this where i could keep the queen going back to the same place or know where the queen is by looking at the code? I don't know much about cheat engine so go soft on me Confused.
Jet25
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, no one can hack this? It seems like it would be extremely simple...
Roy_Bot
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Gambling Den cheat Reply with quote

The problem with trying to slow down the cards is that the shuffle isn't an "animation" in the traditional sense. Rather, when you "visit" the gambling den, your browser downloads an SWF file that consists of the card "images" and an algorithm that tells the file how to move these images across the screen. In essence, it's animation on the fly.

While I won't just "give" you a hack worth several hundred dollars, I can guide you on the path towards developing your own.

1.) Visit the "Gambling Den" using Firefox.
2.) Once there, click on "Tools" --> "Page Info"
3.) When the window pops up, click on "Media"
4.) Search through the list for an SWF file with "gambling" somewhere in the name.
5.) Save this file to your hard drive.
6.) Go to BTJunkie to get the torrent file for "Sothink SWF Decompiler" (5.0 or above).
7.) Download the file with uTorrent or Azureus.

Here's the hint(s):
The backs of all three cards look the same because the SWF file's code tells the program to use the same image. If you could alter the code such that it tells the program to use a DIFFERENT image for the back of the Queen, you'll win every time with just a cursory glance.

Don't expect this to be easy; in an attempt to slow down hackers, the developer made the code pretty Byzantine. As a start, open the SWF file with the Sothink Decompiler; this will allow you to view all of the components of the file.

If you should succeed and create a hacked SWF file, then visit the Gambling Den in your browser and open the Temporary Internet Files folder on your computer. Replace the file you just downloaded with the one you hacked (NOTE: make sure it's the same name). As you rack up winnings, the hacked file will update your stats on the Dead Frontier server.
Zerosfere
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: well.... Reply with quote

Cant u just hack it for us? i know it would be worth hundreds of dollars or even more, but if u could hack it and know the steps, why cant u just do it. just try Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
landashy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: I tested it already. but... Reply with quote

I spend about whole 2 days to make it.(by his advise.)
but, I knew somethings now.

It made by complex security code.
what decoding program you use, it cant be decoded perfectly.
I used be advised program (Sothink SWF Decoder 5.3, and new version of Sothink SWF Quicker, and Flash 8.0) but, i can see soon, spagetthi code, there is no means numbers, and great number of error code, and other logical trick...

it cant decoding.
if you decode it, but you cant make it again original swf program.

i just give up now....

but, other flash games works well.
i tried other bigger flash game, "zombie-storm". about 5 more bigger file than gambling den flash file, and shoot and shopping game program.
but it was easy to hacked game.
it hasn't error code, or security code.

dont try hack gambling den, if you are newbie of programming.
I am a trained programmer(C lang or others) about 10 years.
but i couldn't hack it. :(
douchebag man
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe this will be useful to one of you.

Using CE I slowed the frame rate down to 0.02, recorded it with hypercam so i could clearly follow the cards at my own pace in VLC media player, as it has a way to further slow down the video.

I would start so that the queen was at the far right, and in the game's code the card at the far right is the card that's on top of all other cards, replaying the recorded file and slowing that even further down to see exactly where the queen should be, I clicked the card, and got a jack.

I tried this 10 times and out of the ten I was only right 2, and triple checked the video evidence. This suggests to me it's random what card is queen when you click it. And it's fairly simple to tell which card is on top throughout the entire video.

Also only two cards will move at a time, while one stays in place, so that also helps when following the face down queen.

So pretty much the game cheats.
Raehtik
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done a little something to modify the .swf, but when I try to move it into my Temporary Internet Files Folder, it denies any such access to it.

How am I going to replace the .swf with my own if I can't put it into the folder?

(I would totally PM you, Roy_Bot, with more details, but I have not yet been deemed worthy of such privileges). Rolling Eyes
Psy
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why temporary internet files. If that is the complete .swf for the game, you'll be able to run it anywhere. Placing it back in there is only asking for it to get overriden. Open it with flash player, or even directly in the IE/firefox browser with the flash plugin installed.

I have a feeling though that you haven't grabbed the .swf properly. I would get a tool for it, rather than relying on the contents of temp files.
Taheelur
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The speed hack will work on the death timer
Taheelur
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never mind. i got banned for ten days for speed hacking. im not sure how they caught me tho
wgh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jet25 wrote:
Seriously, no one can hack this? It seems like it would be extremely simple...

I just found out they use float Very Happy with extremely small values e.g 3.167924E^-48

but there not much I can do after that Embarassed
brillweb101
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Another approach Reply with quote

I Think That i might be onto Somethig With the Fire-Fox add onn Tampa date, i used it to change the id ( User ID i assume) This changes the avatar and what i think it might be doing is letting you play the game as another player there are about three boxed that open that allow you to edit and I was thnking that you play somone elses cash and potentally take the winnings, let me know what Y'all think

-Brillweb101
flzf
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: cheat Reply with quote

i did as you say, i found the following code in frame 7 of the swf file:

// Action script...

// [onClipEvent of sprite 70 in frame 7]
onClipEvent (enterFrame)
{
if (this._currentframe == 1)
{
if (!(1301546519 & -1301546520))
{
} // end if
if (!(1315168284 ^ 1315168284))
{
} // end if
if (!(2090850403 & -2090850404))
{
} // end if
if (!(1592067796 ^ 1592067796))
{
} // end if
_root.betText.text = "You got lucky that time, enjoy your winnings.";
this.gotoAndStop(2);
_root.buysell_sound.start();

if (!(459522140 ^ 459522140))
{
_root.betText.text = "Poor luck mate, care to try again?";
} // end if
this.gotoAndStop(random(2) + 3);
} // end if
if (!(593964891 ^ 593964891))
{
} // end if
if (getTimer() - _root.flipwait >= 3000)
{
_root.gotoAndStop(5);
} // end if
}

// [Action in Frame 7]
if (!(410684204 & -410684205))
{
} // end if
stop ();
if (!(66962143 ^ 66962143))
{
_root.flipwait = getTimer();
} // end if
if (!(120914334 & -120914335))
{
} // end if
UpdateText();
_root.cardHold._x = _root.clickedx;
_root.cardH1._x = _root.cardx1;
if (!(1250465588 & -1250465589))
{
} // end if
_root.cardH2._x = _root.cardx2;

i think a copy paste in here may work well, by copying what to do at winning state in place of what to to at losing state. but i couldn't just do it cuz that swf decompiler doesn't let editing in swf itself. i think this is the solution and i need help about this..................
ps: that info might be held at another place but a search may ucover it i think.......
and i added that swf file....

gamble_secure.swf
 Description:
 Filesize:  196.83 KB
 Viewed:  99748 Time(s)

flzf
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: flash Reply with quote

Psy wrote:
Why temporary internet files. If that is the complete .swf for the game, you'll be able to run it anywhere. Placing it back in there is only asking for it to get overriden. Open it with flash player, or even directly in the IE/firefox browser with the flash plugin installed.

I have a feeling though that you haven't grabbed the .swf properly. I would get a tool for it, rather than relying on the contents of temp files.

No, it has security against this. The page calls that file with a code that is "....gambling_secure.swf?v=9" at my browser. It may be different at any other one's so you should put that there, you won't have any chance else.
712011m4n
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: well....I want to kill your brain Reply with quote

[quote="Zerosfere"]Cant u just hack it for us? i know it would be worth hundreds of dollars or even more, but if u could hack it and know the steps, why cant u just do it. just try :D[/quote]

Please kill yourself and make everybody's job easier you fucking goddamn newb. Seriously, you fucking disgust me you fuck....If you knew shit about anything you would know that the hack is exclusive between accounts and cannot be duplicated nor completed for your stupid retard ass. In "lame ass" lamos terms, you will have to do it yourself....and its simple...just go download so think decompiler which is on demonoid somewhere, after that, follow the fucking rules and instructions.....god I hate people like you....fucking morted newb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: