Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terraria 1.2.3.1 +(16)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Terraria 1.2.3.1 +(16) This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

2/19/2013: Okay, updated all my scripts for 1.2.3.1.

Terraria.ct
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Terraria.ct
 Filesize:  46.51 KB
 Downloaded:  8259 Time(s)

Last edited by Rydian on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 17 times in total
glyth
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant get it to work :/ only that spanish dudes stuff works for me oh well maybie hel add infinie health
Las0mbra
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glyth wrote:
cant get it to work :/ only that spanish dudes stuff works for me oh well maybie hel add infinie health

One question just to make sure:
Have you get yourself hurt (enemy or fall) before trying the health cheat?

If you have can you search for:
Code:
F2 0F 10 45 E8 F2 0F 2C C0 29 83 F0 01 00 00 C6 83 ?? ?? ?? ?? 01 DD 45 E8
If you have taken damage you should be able to find it and the script should work.

If you can't find this AOB after taking damage you would have to look for the assembler code yourself. If you'r up to it head to the tutorial section or pm me, I send you instructions if you want.
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glyth wrote:
Make sure that...

1 - You're running the legit 1.2.0.2 Steam version of Terraria.
2 - You have the .NET framework 4.5 installed. Terraria needs 4.0, but 4.5 is the latest and this is built for that.
glyth
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rydian wrote:
glyth wrote:
Make sure that...

1 - You're running the legit 1.2.0.2 Steam version of Terraria.
2 - You have the .NET framework 4.5 installed. Terraria needs 4.0, but 4.5 is the latest and this is built for that.

k il try toget net

nope net 4.5 dint make it work ether im 64 bit btw
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do any of the codes enable? At least one or two (like the movement ones) should be usable within a second or two of loading a world.

And I'm on 64-bit Windows 7, Programs And Features is reporting my .NET version as 4.5.50709.
glyth
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rydian wrote:
Do any of the codes enable? At least one or two (like the movement ones) should be usable within a second or two of loading a world.

And I'm on 64-bit Windows 7, Programs And Features is reporting my .NET version as 4.5.50709.

nope non of em i wish it work Sad

link me to .NET version as 4.5.50709 please ionly have 4.5
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
That should install the latest one for you. If it doesn't, try Windows Update.
darkedone02
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your table has some issues, for one that infinite item (etc). I crafted a few things such as fire arrows and torches, and sadly it's not infinite. Also that split stacks infinity does not work what so ever, no matter how many times I've tried to do anything to trigger it, it just won't activate.
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkedone02 wrote:
Your table has some issues, for one that infinite item (etc). I crafted a few things such as fire arrows and torches, and sadly it's not infinite. Also that split stacks infinity does not work what so ever, no matter how many times I've tried to do anything to trigger it, it just won't activate.
Make sure you have .NET 4.5 installed, a lot of people still have 4.0 since that's all Terraria needs.
Alphasoldier
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hack is working perfectly fine after having updated to .net 4.5 thanks for this!

I'm highly intrigued as to how you managed to get the AoB's. Does it consist of using some debugger or perhaps simply going through the source code?

EDIT: Also, I'm guessing a much wanted feature would be forcing Blood Moon, Eclipse and possibly the 3 different armies.
darkedone02
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well after downloading and installing .net 4.5, i've got that repair and uninstall choices... so I doubt it's 4.5... repairing it anyways.
pox911
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im working on a script that i know some people would be interested in. Im trying to alter gravity potions to pre 1.2 status. So far i have the screen not flipping. I'm currently trying to get the "is standing" flag so it can be used in midair again.
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphasoldier wrote:
Hack is working perfectly fine after having updated to .net 4.5 thanks for this!
S'cool! I like when people use what little I make.

Alphasoldier wrote:
I'm highly intrigued as to how you managed to get the AoB's. Does it consist of using some debugger or perhaps simply going through the source code?
CE has it's own debugger that's geared for cheat creation.

In CE I find the memory address for the value I want to see the code for, then I right-click it in the list and use "find what writes to this address" (most of the time at least, sometimes "accesses" but that's rarer).

That pops up a new window that shows you each line of code that writes to that memory address whenever it happens, so I just do stuff in-game to get that value modified, then I can click one of the lines and then click "show disassembler" right next to it. That brings me right to the line that does the write, so I can see it and the surrounding assembly.

Alphasoldier wrote:
EDIT: Also, I'm guessing a much wanted feature would be forcing Blood Moon, Eclipse and possibly the 3 different armies.
Eh, if there's no obvious memory address associated with something, then I wouldn't know how to look into it. Unlike others, I know little of .NET deobfuscation and junk.
pox911
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have it pinpointed exactly but i have managed to force bloodmoons on and off. I havent found the eclipse yet and invasions are still a work in progress but i do know for a fact bloodmoon is easy to find. It's in the same memory region as the time of day. The time of day is split into to parts: Time and Night/Day flag. The bloodmoon flag is close to the day/night flag. I would assume the other flags are close by. There is also a value that can be used as a day speed multiplier. Razz I sped up time when searching for the bloodmoon flag.

edit: Rain and Eclipse data are in there as well. It seems the rain is a float value for how strong the rain is from 0-1. There is a second flag somewhere for the rain since just doing the visuals for it wont cause the rain zombies to spawn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: