Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Cheat engine........for android?!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Be patient......for new hack tool on android!! Reply with quote

SOMEONE 1.618 wrote:
okey....maybe i just give myself a big idea
i'll create my own tool for hacking on android ONLY.

it will share the same features that CE have but optimized for android hardware and system,BUT not all features.

searching for values and editing it on memory i already know it,
WHATEVER, just be patient and wait the last month!!

and this isn't bla bla bla OKEY?!?
the name of the app is: Hackdroid EVO
search it using Google at the last month.... i promise you


Are you kinding me, even now I can't find app:Hackdroid EVO
Back to top
vega86
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:09 pm    Post subject: dark avenger Reply with quote

Dragon bow[/quote]
Back to top
rafaxl8
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOW IT WORKS IN
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rafaxl8 wrote:
HOW IT WORKS IN UNO FRIENDS
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Cheat engine........for android?!? Reply with quote

SOMEONE 1.618 wrote:
Hey...
everyone know this great program and everyone use it on his/her computer to edit any game,the power of cheat engine is UNLIMITED.
I use CE for hack all of my games i'll not give any names but i use it for heavy games and for a great amount of games that resistant for hacking!!
and i'm professional on it!

NOW,why there is no cheat engine for android?!? it's easy OS and not absolutely complex...i speak as an app developer.
a few apps on android can edit memory at runtime but they don't have amazing features like CE,you can only search for values , apply speedhack , hex editor no more

i just speak with very simple words...if any one have interest i'll take this thing seriously
Back to top
JV F. QUE
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Cheat engine........for android?!? Reply with quote

SOMEONE 1.618 wrote:
Hey...
everyone know this great program and everyone use it on his/her computer to edit any game,the power of cheat engine is UNLIMITED.
I use CE for hack all of my games i'll not give any names but i use it for heavy games and for a great amount of games that resistant for hacking!!
and i'm professional on it!

NOW,why there is no cheat engine for android?!? it's easy OS and not absolutely complex...i speak as an app developer.
a few apps on android can edit memory at runtime but they don't have amazing features like CE,you can only search for values , apply speedhack , hex editor no more

i just speak with very simple words...if any one have interest i'll take this thing seriously
Cool
Back to top
hhhuut
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Feb 2015
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=579943
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just use GameCIH
Back to top
Jojo81
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Debugger Reply with quote

Hi,

i've just a few questions i need to understand something.

-Is possible to attach debugger to an "active android application", like we do to the windows one? I need the "find out what address this instrucion access"

-Is possible to attach the debugger on a virtual machine? Because it keep me saying that i dont have the debugging rights


Ok as you understand by my question what i need is to have complete access to an android application use the debug so i can find where and how the program build the packet before crypt it.

I can do the part of finding the packet creation part but i cant figure out how to attach a debugger ( i dont want to use android sdk + intellij idea i already try and it's not helpful).
Back to top
Dark Byte
Site Admin
Reputation: 332

Joined: 09 May 2003
Posts: 19637
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is possible to attach debugger to an "active android application", like we do to the windows one? I need the "find out what address this instrucion access"

if your device is rooted and running ceserver, and using a compatible cpu, then yes.(if you have a samsung you may be out of luck)
note though that ce right now only supports the ARM instruction set, not yet thumb

Quote:
Is possible to attach the debugger on a virtual machine? Because it keep me saying that i dont have the debugging rights

likely not. debugging is a feature not many virtual machines emulate

_________________
Do not ask me about online cheats. I don't know any and wont help finding them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there is.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Embarassed Razz
Back to top
hackeriya balam
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:31 am    Post subject: link of cheat engine android Reply with quote

Google this--org.cheatengine.cegui-1.0-1.apk
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Be patient......for new hack tool on android!! Reply with quote

Hitler wrote:
SOMEONE 1.618 wrote:
okey....maybe i just give myself a big idea
i'll create my own tool for hacking on android ONLY.

it will share the same features that CE have but optimized for android hardware and system,BUT not all features.

searching for values and editing it on memory i already know it,
WHATEVER, just be patient and wait the last month!!

and this isn't bla bla bla OKEY?!?
the name of the app is: Hackdroid EVO
search it using Google at the last month.... i promise you


Are you kinding me, even now I can't find app:Hackdroid EVO
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites