Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Account Activation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Account Activation Reply with quote

G'day Smile
I've registered an account but have not received the activation email. Could an admin please activate my account:

Username: -DarkstaR-

Thanks.
Guest_-DarkstaR-

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just incase it helps, this is my user profile ID that the registration process created:
Quote:
u=351897

Also, I verified that my email address was entered correctly and that the mail didn't go to the junk folder. I don't know why I never received the it. Confused
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm unable to activate it, you'll have to wait for dark byte to check on it.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks SF and thanks Dark Byte, I'm all activated now. Smile
[email protected]
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: OKAY MODERATORS....REMOVE ANY AND ALL EMAIL POSTS W/ME Reply with quote

I am done with this site... I was only trying to inqure beneficials skills I could use to fill my brain with knowledge, better my gaming experience and maybe help others...But lets get this clear....I have never registered nor posted on this forum prior to 6/24-25/2013

MODERATORS REMOVE ALL THE POSTS WITH MY (ESPECIALLY THE ONE ABOVE..JERK) LINKS TO MY EMAIL!!!!!!!! YOU THINK A SPAMMER COULD COME UP WITH A BETTER PICTURE TO FIT "FLYgIRL" BUT GUESS THAT IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS!!!
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: OKAY MODERATORS....REMOVE ANY AND ALL EMAIL POSTS W/ME Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
I am done with this site... I was only trying to inqure beneficials skills I could use to fill my brain with knowledge, better my gaming experience and maybe help others...But lets get this clear....I have never registered nor posted on this forum prior to 6/24-25/2013

MODERATORS REMOVE ALL THE POSTS WITH MY (ESPECIALLY THE ONE ABOVE..JERK) LINKS TO MY EMAIL!!!!!!!! YOU THINK A SPAMMER COULD COME UP WITH A BETTER PICTURE TO FIT "FLYgIRL" BUT GUESS THAT IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS!!!

seriously? THIS is why you were screaming at me in IRC? seriously calm down man shit. all of this is because you used your email address as a username and someone used the readername bbcode tag.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In short:log out and check those posts again

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum