Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[HELP]Chivalry address issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fataldelay
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: [HELP]Chivalry address issues Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm having some issues with the dynamic addresses i'm finding in chivalry.

One is that I can find the address's for stam and health, but it has like 3 or 5 addresses, and they all fit the value of what my current health/stam is at. So I pick one and try to freeze/change its value and can't get it to work for either of the addresses. What am I doing wrong with these? I have tried the value types float, 4 byte, and double, none of them seem to work.

Second, I have tried to find it's static as well. Each time I try the manual way I get a game crash, if i try with the pointer scanner, the second time I run it with the new address, I get no returns.

Any help is appreciated guys!
DaHacker878
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a fast-paced medieval FPS (Slasher with a Multi-player online focus) unless there is a Single Player mode or campaign you're trying to modify the Client side Display of your Health but the Real Health is stored on the Server side which you can not access. If there is a Single Player mode you're trying to Hack (Modify) Then it may only be possible with an AA Script, that means you need to find what writes to the health address and modify that.
Fataldelay
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thing is, there are hacks out there that allow you to have unlimited stam and health. So there is a way to hack it.
eax.qbyte
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried float ? you shouldn't search float values on exact value mode try value between mode,
for example when your health is 80 search for float values between 77 , 83 if this didn't work and you want to freeze your health while you are online and you are sure it is possible try some packet editing, it is not explained in tutorial and I don't know about it so much, search forum you may find some thing useful.

but packet editing is a real hard thing to do. at this step may be you better try
-wall hacks(reveal units over the walls)
-or trigger bots(auto fire when you are looking at an enemy)
-or FOV hacks(changing your zoom amount, this way you can zoom in by every gun just like snipers)
-and ...
they are really cool staff if you can do.

burrlie99
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: Wallhack with CE? Reply with quote

is there really a way of making a wall hack with CE?
I mean , i had made one in CS:GO but this was too easy.
(there was a console command that you could freeze)

Would it work if i search for a unknown initial falue when i see player 1.
then search for changed values when i dont see him.
then when i see him compare to first scan and scan for unchanged?
well... something like this, u know what i mean Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: