Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


[New Version][Trainer] Easy Trainer Making | 2 Dec update |
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting -> Lua Extensions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
w13w
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi can massge me Daspamer and what i put here


ghf_196.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.55 KB
 Viewed:  18296 Time(s)

ghf_196.png



_________________
im smail hacker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kentpachi1
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

auto youtube tutorial on how to use this?

thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tomtinhte
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Aug 2014
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:16 am    Post subject: Easy Trainer Making Reply with quote

Please update to the new version "Easy Trainer Making" to attack the unity game on google chrome. thank! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 1375

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Easy Trainer Making Reply with quote

tomtinhte wrote:
Please update to the new version "Easy Trainer Making" to attack the unity game on google chrome. thank! Wink

Added

_________________
www.flashacking.net/
HEY Hitler
Do you get lazy when making trainers?
Well no more!
My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LordTFM
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Aug 2014
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's the download link? Very cool application, as I can see, it will help me a lot with my TFM website. XD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 1375

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordTFM wrote:
Where's the download link? Very cool application, as I can see, it will help me a lot with my TFM website. XD

First post...

_________________
www.flashacking.net/
HEY Hitler
Do you get lazy when making trainers?
Well no more!
My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LordTFM
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Aug 2014
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaSpamer wrote:
LordTFM wrote:
Where's the download link? Very cool application, as I can see, it will help me a lot with my TFM website. XD

First post...

Thank you! Surprised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ErcHimA
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 07 Oct 2013
Posts: 18
Location: In Your Heart :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i get the CT file on Easy Trainer Making 2nd December?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Burgietje
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eurgh I feel ashamed to even do this...

I have no idea how this works... Can anyone make some sort of tutorial?
Like step by step on how to do this?

I tried but for some reason I cannot find that trainer back and I have no idea how to do it.
maybe even with a video post or just in type text on how I need to do this on a game?

much appriciated

Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 1375

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgietje wrote:
Eurgh I feel ashamed to even do this...

I have no idea how this works... Can anyone make some sort of tutorial?
Like step by step on how to do this?

I tried but for some reason I cannot find that trainer back and I have no idea how to do it.
maybe even with a video post or just in type text on how I need to do this on a game?

much appriciated

Thanks!

This tool just allows you to make trainer more easily, it takes care of the lua script part.
But you must to create the hacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lq_EIzWcR8

_________________
www.flashacking.net/
HEY Hitler
Do you get lazy when making trainers?
Well no more!
My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Burgietje
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaSpamer wrote:
Burgietje wrote:
Eurgh I feel ashamed to even do this...

I have no idea how this works... Can anyone make some sort of tutorial?
Like step by step on how to do this?

I tried but for some reason I cannot find that trainer back and I have no idea how to do it.
maybe even with a video post or just in type text on how I need to do this on a game?

much appriciated

Thanks!

This tool just allows you to make trainer more easily, it takes care of the lua script part.
But you must to create the hacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lq_EIzWcR8


oh wow thanks a lot! Ill try this out. Love to learn new things! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Th3DarKNesS
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Feb 2015
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You ..^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RulezTeam
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: Cheat Trainer Reply with quote

Im very New to Cheat Trainer. Please send me link so i can download it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RulezTeam
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Easy Trainer Maker Reply with quote

Th3DarKNesS wrote:
Thank You ..^^


Hey will you please send me link?
i need easy trainer maker file.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndoe1966
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Mar 2015
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: trainer Reply with quote

daspammer can you pm me please
_________________
hear no evil see no evil speak no evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting -> Lua Extensions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter