Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Every debugger not working!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justintcs
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Every debugger not working!! Reply with quote

I used the 'Find out what accesses/writes this address' , nothing appear even I changed the debugger still the same. I trying to hack Sudden Attack SEA, I dunno since when their protection so good. I used few method like Pointer scanning , Dissect Data also not working. So any suggestion guys?

Sad
Acubra
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
try to use ollydbg with some hiding plugins (stealth64 or phant0m).
justintcs
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acubra wrote:
Hey,
try to use ollydbg with some hiding plugins (stealth64 or phant0m).

Thx for your suggestion Acubra, do Olly has the same features like cheat engine, especially "Find out what accesses this address" ??
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course cause its a debugger. But the method of using it is different.

Though are you sure you have found the right address, maybe its not showing anything because nothing is changing it. If the game has any protection, it should crash which it isn't. Still, you could try using the VEH debugger or the kernelmode on in CE to bypass it and they work pretty well as well. Just goto its settings and change the debugger type.

If you are going to use olly, you will need to learn how to use the functions, its not simple so reading a few tuts about it should help.

TsTg
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Ollydbg, you can place a software or hardware breakpoint, on access or on write, in the 'hex dump' window.

If you don't know anything about ollydbg, then like STN said, go read some tutorials about it Smile .
justintcs
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
Of course cause its a debugger. But the method of using it is different.

Though are you sure you have found the right address, maybe its not showing anything because nothing is changing it. If the game has any protection, it should crash which it isn't. Still, you could try using the VEH debugger or the kernelmode on in CE to bypass it and they work pretty well as well. Just goto its settings and change the debugger type.

If you are going to use olly, you will need to learn how to use the functions, its not simple so reading a few tuts about it should help.

Used 3 of the debugger , still the same, nothing . And yeah, that game is protected by GameGuard, so I used SandBoxie to prevent it from detect it. I will try to use Olly if can. Thx bro

TsTg wrote:
In Ollydbg, you can place a software or hardware breakpoint, on access or on write, in the 'hex dump' window.

If you don't know anything about ollydbg, then like STN said, go read some tutorials about it Smile .

But is there anyway that can find it without putting breakpoint? Cause that game will crash immediatly if the game pause
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: