Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April Fools Joke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guest01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: April Fools Joke Reply with quote

This April fools joke about the Cheat Engine License being expired is not funny, made me think that the executable had been infected by a virus or that I had a malware problem somewhere

A warning window with "Your license to use Cheat Engine has expired. You can buy a license to use cheat engine for 1 month for $200, 6 months for only $1000 and for 1 year for only $1800. If you don't renew your license Chat Engine will be severely limited in it's abilities. (e.g:Next scan has been disabled)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea it's not funny for me either... I actually was about to buy it because I forgot wheter it was free or not, 200 bucks is fine for me^^
Syperus
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's pretty funny. At first I was like WTF, but then a friend reminded me what day it was. Now that I know I had a good chuckle at it.
Guest11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: April fools joke Reply with quote

So can i still use it or no, for today?
shitposter
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are joking, right?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: April Fools Joke Reply with quote

Guest01 wrote:
This April fools joke about the Cheat Engine License being expired is not funny, made me think that the executable had been infected by a virus or that I had a malware problem somewhere

A warning window with "Your license to use Cheat Engine has expired. You can buy a license to use cheat engine for 1 month for $200, 6 months for only $1000 and for 1 year for only $1800. If you don't renew your license Chat Engine will be severely limited in it's abilities. (e.g:Next scan has been disabled)

i also freaked out

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitler wrote:
Yea it's not funny for me either... I actually was about to buy it because I forgot wheter it was free or not, 200 bucks is fine for me^^

Then you should donate that 200$ to the wonderful creator of cheat engine!!
Cynneke_therealone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:29 pm    Post subject: Not funny Reply with quote

I deleted CE and wanted to download the newest version, because I was hoping the message went away.

But I'm not able to download!!! So thanks..... but no thanks.
Message: Unable to download. Download failed. Lite version is downloading.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum