Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

add cheats into a trainer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SILENT_SUFFERER
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: add cheats into a trainer Reply with quote

Okay I just want to know is it possible to taje a game where you type in a cheat ans somehow create a trainer so with a push of a button that specific cheat happens. For example in the game rise of nations there is a cheat to finish buldings that you have select and inorder to get the cheat to work you must press enter then type "cheat finish" I wanna make it so this cheat happens each time I press a button in cheat engine
foxfire9
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=563642&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Check that out.
SILENT_SUFFERER
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done the tutorial it still won't help me to make cheat engine acctivate a cheat that the game accepts by pressing enter (while in game) then typing "cheat finish" follwed by enter again. This cheat finishes the structure or what ever has been qued
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: