Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

League of Legends

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samen
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: League of Legends Reply with quote

Now I know this isn't exactly single player, but I wasn't sure where to put this. First things first, I am not wanting to hack the game to get free rp or anything like that. I mainly use cheat engine for fun, not profit. What I want to use it for is to boost my gold increase or change my gold all together in-game so I can 1v1 my friend and blow his mind. I really just want to see the look on his face when I come at him lvl 1 with a full inventory. I have found what writes to the gold, and what accesses what writes to the gold, but I am thinking it was the wrong address or maybe I am doing something wrong, because when I add the pointer it always comes up as 2 instead of the gold amount. And I can't seem to find the address that adds the gold every second to change the amount it's adding with an injection. Any ideas or possibly a full explanation. I wouldn't say I am a pro with CE, but I can't figure this one out. Thanks for any input.
evil4you
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don`t think cheat engine is the right program for what you want... you might be lucky trying a packet sniffer like WPE... //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_sniffer ... I`ve used this when WoW: Wrath of the Lich King was just launched and boy what fun I was having Smile like replacing general drops from regular mobs with epic rare items dropped only from epic boss fights Smile haha!

Though don`t expect it to be easy... those packets are encrypted and it will take you a lot of time until you find the right packets... but practice makes it all Smile

Hope this helped...
Geri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No multiplayer game cheats.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/faq.php#0

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: