Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

someone teach me how to make cheat engine trainer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faizpro01
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: someone teach me how to make cheat engine trainer Reply with quote

can teach me how to make ,i dont know to find address and how to design trainer
Jakester808
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately that wont come out of a single forum post.

I'm not sure that Lua is what you want to be using at this point, at least not until you learn to use the base of CE. I suggest, and note that I am unaware of your current standings of your knowledge on Cheat Engine, you should start with the base Cheat Engine tutorial by Clicking Start->All Programs->Cheat Engine x.x->Cheat Engine Tutorial

It seems, from the bare information you have provided, your end target is to learn how to use the Auto-Assembler. That is how Cheat Tables are born. Information on this can be found under the Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials -> Auto Assembler tutorials. I would post the links, but I'm just a wee noobie without permission to post URLs =)

Just keep in mind, you will want to start out simple and learn to use the base program. You defiantly do not want to dive head first into the full on language of Lua. (Don't get me wrong, you will want to learn it eventually. In fact, it will be required as you go deeper into Cheating.)

Happy Hacking!
-Jacob
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easiest is just set hotkeys to your cheat table and click file->generate generic trainer

that will create a basic lua script that shows a gui with the cheats based on the hotkeys you've set

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
DonV3to
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the answers .. but still we need more information about how to make a trainer ..!!

like for example i am using a flash game and i want to hack money .. i do have the code 2222 andwant to change to 999999 how to do that ... ??

i did hit the generate but still get nothing when execute the trainer !! no action at all ...!! so i think i am missing something in here !

can u please tell us the step by step how to do it the right way ?!

PS: i have already read alot of topics and saw alot of videos but none can lead to the finishing Sad

thanks ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: