Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 232, 233, 234  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
palasx
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means, leave it in. there is no harm in having more than one way to do a thing, especially if one of them fails for some and not for others. im sure your script is working far better for some people than for me Smile

I mean, you've already done amazing work on this game, more is obviously better!
xRif
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the value of loot drop is similar to the badass bonus but im not positive, tweaking it crash somewhere random.
kulatong21
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Csimbi

The one you posted at page 11 worked for me.

The v15 one doesn't and god mode still crashes the game for me on the dust when that caravan leader starts appearing and when I deploy a catapult technical. I don't really use it anyway.

The key cheat on page 11 works all the time.
ryanhaych1
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tryed to Search for Vault hunter relic changes but no luck finding them, if you just search and change the value it does nothing.
RowBan
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this work in co-op mode? The v14 one. The v15 crashes on Skidrow release.

I don't seem to get it to work properly on Co-Op
zufield
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be fairly obvious that you arn't going to be able to use a trainer in multiplayer because it will cause sync errors.
RowBan
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was NP using CE to get more money et.c. in Co-Op on BL1, so why would it be much different here?
Mups
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys! I apppreciate the effort and everything. I changed my Backpack limit to 150. Screw this stupid system, it pissed me off so much!!

Also, sorry if someone already asked, but I was wondering if there is a way to add the DLC weapons/Vault Hunter's Relic to your inventory? This is for Steam version btw. I didn't preorder the game... On second thought that Vault Hunter's Relic looks pretty interesting. If not, oh well, I guess I should pay more attention to what's actually included in the bonuses next time!
makotech222
Expert Cheater
Warning

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using this cheat table on a lan works fine.

As for rare drop bonus, try searching for float 0.05 when you have it equipped, then search for 0 when you unequip it.
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kulatong21 wrote:
@Csimbi

The one you posted at page 11 worked for me.

The v15 one doesn't and god mode still crashes the game for me on the dust when that caravan leader starts appearing and when I deploy a catapult technical. I don't really use it anyway.

The key cheat on page 11 works all the time.

The one on page 11 is the one in v15.

I don't mess with the health anymore as I found a flag for god mode. That's what I set for the player and his vehicle.
Does it crash only when you deploy a turret? Only on that map?
I don't have a turret so I can't test this.

ryanhaych1 wrote:
i tryed to Search for Vault hunter relic changes but no luck finding them, if you just search and change the value it does nothing.

Yes, posted it earlier; and that's why I gave up on it.

RowBan wrote:
Does this work in co-op mode? The v14 one. The v15 crashes on Skidrow release.

I don't seem to get it to work properly on Co-Op

No online gaming support on this forum.
When does v15 crash (and which scripts are enabled [i.e. set to 1])?

Mups wrote:
Also, sorry if someone already asked, but I was wondering if there is a way to add the DLC weapons/Vault Hunter's Relic to your inventory? This is for Steam version btw. I didn't preorder the game... On second thought that Vault Hunter's Relic looks pretty interesting. If not, oh well, I guess I should pay more attention to what's actually included in the bonuses next time!

Looks interesting but it seems that it's a fake item to rip people off. At least, changing the value does nothing. You need to prove it statistically that it works - since 5% is near impossible to prove, I guess it's an easy steal.

SwaggaJackin' wrote:
If anyone wants the info for the slot reels I haven't had much time this weekend (didn't get the pointer) but this is how they're laid out, very simple to find. Just star the slot machine and search for the value of the left most reel after its done rolling (4 bytes). Once you find the left most, the 2nd and 3rd are 0x18 apart from the first.

Code:

Marcus ==      0
Cherries ==       1
Single Eridion ==   2
Double Eridion ==   3
Triple Eridion ==        4
Seven's ==      5
Moxxi's Leg ==      6
Bandit Head ==      7
Borderlands symbol ==    8
Bell's ==      9

It gets written to from: this instruction at 0x46A80A (using IDA)
Code:

// 89 4A 0C E9 B2 08 00 00 80
mov     [edx+0C], ecx

Maybe someone with more time than myself can trace back (it's a rather large function).

I hooked this code to see how it works.
It is only the index of the displayed tile.
I.e. I can get all symbols the same, but it does not have any impact (probably some more tracing required.

Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alactras
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Steam Version, everything works fine, but none of the Gold Key options work for me :/ Is there any known fix to it yet? Or do I do something wrong?
Firehawk747
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaos5061 wrote:
Firehawk747 wrote:
statik11 wrote:
Chaos5061 wrote:
What about profile.bin. Would somebody be able to use someone else's? Does any want want to try it? I'll post mine. Note that it will be a steam profile though.

First time registering and posting. Yes, it works. I tried that earlier tonight. Installed a copy of the game on my laptop, then created the dlc folder and modified the willowtree.ini to give me 255 keys. Loaded the game, it showed that I had 255 keys. Then transferred the profile.bin back to my tower. It shouldnt matter if its steam or disc or skidrow or anything. I did the disc based install and it still worked on my steam download.
CHANGE .cea extension to .bin

Ok so i downloaded this now what do i do with it?

First thing to do is go to C:\Documents\my games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData\Long String of numbers and make a backup of profile.bin in case something goes wrong. Just move it some where else on your computer will be fine.

Then take you download rename it from profile.cea to profile.bin to make it a bin file and then move it to the address above and then lauch your game and check to see if you have a lot of gold keys.

Thanks it worked!
Alactras
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firehawk747 wrote:
Chaos5061 wrote:
Firehawk747 wrote:
statik11 wrote:
Chaos5061 wrote:
What about profile.bin. Would somebody be able to use someone else's? Does any want want to try it? I'll post mine. Note that it will be a steam profile though.

First time registering and posting. Yes, it works. I tried that earlier tonight. Installed a copy of the game on my laptop, then created the dlc folder and modified the willowtree.ini to give me 255 keys. Loaded the game, it showed that I had 255 keys. Then transferred the profile.bin back to my tower. It shouldnt matter if its steam or disc or skidrow or anything. I did the disc based install and it still worked on my steam download.

First thing to do is go to C:\Documents\my games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData\Long String of numbers and make a backup of profile.bin in case something goes wrong. Just move it some where else on your computer will be fine.

Then take you download rename it from profile.cea to profile.bin to make it a bin file and then move it to the address above and then lauch your game and check to see if you have a lot of gold keys.

Thanks it worked!

Worked for me too! Nice Smile)
Mups
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alactras wrote:
Firehawk747 wrote:
Chaos5061 wrote:
Firehawk747 wrote:
statik11 wrote:
Chaos5061 wrote:

Thanks it worked!

Worked for me too! Nice Smile)

Nice! Does it unlock the DLCs too?
palasx
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you repost v14? v15 crashes seeming randomly, doesnt seem to be on ammo pickup or expenditure, health gane or loss, taking fire or shooting, etc. just seems random.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 232, 233, 234  Next
Page 16 of 234

Jump to: