Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 238, 239, 240  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
quwykxz
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lakewood00 wrote:
Not sure what happened but after restarting the game, all badass stats have been reset to 0.

Ideas?
That happened to me too yesterday. I don't know why it happened, so I just uninstalled the game, killed all my old saves and started fresh.

Did you get a weird fatal error message when you tried to launch the game? Said something about profile not located or something like that and then a whole page of errors popped up and quickly disappeared. That's what happened to me and then I launched again and saw the bad ass skills reset, controls reset, etc. I have the skidrow binaries, I wonder if it's because of that or if steam users are affected as well.
TechnoJacker
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lakewood00 wrote:
Not sure what happened but after restarting the game, all badass stats have been reset to 0.

Using the latest CT, I can get my stats back and they "stick" after using a token, so long as I'm in game. I can switch characters just fine. However, restarting the game wipes everything.

Also to note, it also wipes my settings such as invert mouse, mouse smoothing, and push to talk.

Ideas?

Thats a known bug in Borderlands 2. Gearbox is aware of it. It has nothing to do with Cheat Engine.
Lakewood00
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TechnoJacker wrote:
Lakewood00 wrote:

Using the latest CT, I can get my stats back and they "stick" after using a token, so long as I'm in game. I can switch characters just fine. However, restarting the game wipes everything.

Also to note, it also wipes my settings such as invert mouse, mouse smoothing, and push to talk.

Ideas?

Thats a known bug in Borderlands 2. Gearbox is aware of it. It has nothing to do with Cheat Engine.

lame. didn't think it was a persistent bug.
iroku
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, im new here but ive been trying the spawn table on version 1.1.2 and its not working with vermiverous, am i the only one ?

I get this error msg.

"Error:Failure determining what [00040FDC+24]+44 means" as i hit end.
johnn11
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: rev81 Reply with quote

for ppl who dont know.. you can now edit guns like BL1 from gibbed Rev81... much respect to that dude and great job Smile have fun mixxing parts! and laggin out with awesome guns!
Sytron
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quwykxz wrote:
Lakewood00 wrote:

Ideas?
That happened to me too yesterday. I don't know why it happened, so I just uninstalled the game, killed all my old saves and started fresh.

Did you get a weird fatal error message when you tried to launch the game? Said something about profile not located or something like that and then a whole page of errors popped up and quickly disappeared. That's what happened to me and then I launched again and saw the bad ass skills reset, controls reset, etc. I have the skidrow binaries, I wonder if it's because of that or if steam users are affected as well.

This has been covered numerous times within this very thread. Albeit the thread is long, a simple search will help you find the answer to this question.

Please use the search before posting questions that have already been answered it will help reduce the amount if clutter this thread has already acquired.
iroku wrote:
hey, im new here but ive been trying the spawn table on version 1.1.2 and its not working with vermiverous, am i the only one ?

I get this error msg.

"Error:Failure determining what [00040FDC+24]+44 means" as i hit end.

Most likely this is due to the script needing an update for that version. However an undocumented trouble shooting method has appeared, simply save in the area you are trying to use the respawner, quit (back to your desktop) -> restart borderlands and re-load and repeat the steps outlined in the usage. Pox might have an idea as to why this is only *sometimes* necessary. This method also at times helps other tables retrieve values that could be problematic.
khjhjnu12
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: rev81 Reply with quote

johnn11 wrote:
for ppl who dont know.. you can now edit guns like BL1 from gibbed Rev81... much respect to that dude and great job Smile have fun mixxing parts! and laggin out with awesome guns!

So maybe anyone know a website that show or post a Modded guns
or Codes or builds?
genkli
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate's Booty DLC Heads + Skins

Includes the new 4 heads of the DLC and all the skins for the new vehicle.

www mediafire com/?3k3vfzpda5ni71l
Lawys
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

genkli wrote:

already exist
genkli
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawys wrote:
genkli wrote:

already exist

Sorry It's a big post I don't check every page. Didn't saw it here. So I thought I'll post it.

But sorry
johnn11
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: rev81 Reply with quote

khjhjnu12 wrote:
johnn11 wrote:

So maybe anyone know a website that show or post a Modded guns
or Codes or builds?

www xpgamesaves com/topic/52112-borderlands-2-save-editor-weapon-codes/#.UIBy_cXA8mu ( codes)

www mediafire com/?bndngto7szy44o4 ( Rev81)
MagneticMan
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone can help.
I've got the latest (But probably old) Vermi spawn script from page 88 i think it is. but he's not spawning and i assume it because the game has updated, i just wanted to know if anyone was working on a new version that works with the update?

johnn11
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagneticMan wrote:
Just wondering if anyone can help.
I've got the latest (But probably old) Vermi spawn script from page 88 i think it is. but he's not spawning and i assume it because the game has updated, i just wanted to know if anyone was working on a new version that works with the update?

ya i cant get the vermi script to work either Sad
TechnoJacker
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Here try this one, its my updated cheat file. The Vermi Spawn script is based off Pox911's original script. I just modified it slightly.

Code:

--[[ -------------------------------------------------------------------- ]]--
--[[
- Spawn Manipulator and Varkid Replacer
- Start CE.
- Attach CE to BL2.
- Execute the Lua script. (Ctrl+Alt+L)
- Enable the Adult Varkid Spawn Mod Enabler in the cheat table under [Scripts]
- <INSERT> to find the dens in the current area.
- <HOME> will reset the kill counts of all dens to 0.
- <SCROLL LOCK> will max the kill counts of all dens at 255.
- <PAGEUP> and <PAGEDOWN> will increase/decrease the amount can spawn from each den.
- <PAGEUP> after you have reached the enemy limit will cause only 1 more spawn.
- <END> will sieve through the dens found earlier and swap out the adult varkid for vermi.
- <PAUSE BREAK> will reset all dens back to their original spawn counts and spawns
- Kill off current varkid population.
- When you see a larva, run (as all varkids, when they are unable to cause damage to a player,
- will want to evolve). Wait for the adult pod to hatch, spawning the vermi. Also under at the
- top of cheat cheat engine under [Table] is a Varkid_Swapper form that lets you manually set
- what the Adult Varkid larva transform into from a list of dens in the area
]]--

Make sure you click on [Enable] then click on [Scripts] -> [Lua Scripts Enabler] -> Spawn Mod

Borderlands2.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Borderlands2.CT
 Filesize:  283.34 KB
 Downloaded:  1300 Time(s)

MagneticMan
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you I'll have a blast tomorrow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 110 of 240

Jump to: