Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fucking loving life
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: fucking loving life This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

pic says it all

what a perfect way to end a meth and heroin smoking binge all weekend. tried IMing heroin into my foot for the first time today and it was so fucking bomb. had help from this like 50+ year old guy whose a heroin addict. he sells me sacks of heroin, xanax, roxies, methadone, soma, and his rommate takes me to weed clinics. but this morning i went over to his house since i had a little dope left. barely used any, BARELY compared to what i'd smoke. and he sets it up for me then injects it into my foot into the muscle. there's not really a rush when you IM maybe there is if you take more but it's not like IV. but i was nodding and it lasted a super long time. i'm goign to be like him regarding the use of drugs when i grow up i have a feeling. but i think i'll be way more successful since he never has money.

might inject some dmt after this because i heard it's otu of this world.
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
coolman++
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

ur getting cooler and cooler every post

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

dude, do you even know how fucking good they feel? how the fuck does feeling betterthan you ever could imagine in your entier life make you cool? confirmed for moron.

also was given an IM injection in my foot this morning but i don't think i can repeat the IM injection unless i try my bycep but i'll save that for another time because IV is what gives the rush, IM just has legs (lasts long) but also makes you get high as fuck. so about to take my first shot IV'd that has been prepared by myself and will be injected by myself. hope i get it in the first try and it's not as hard as i think. will let you guys know how i feel in a few minutes.

ok done. first i IV'd into my arm where they usually draw blood from. was able to hit it first time and that felt pretty fucking good after about 3-5 minutes i started to feel bomb. then i still had some left on the cotton so i tried to get as much as i could and then i IMd. best of both worlds; IV for the rush and IM for long lasting legs
Loganator
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

dude, do you even know how fucking good they feel? how the fuck does feeling betterthan you ever could imagine in your entier life make you cool? confirmed for moron.

also was given an IM injection in my foot this morning but i don't think i can repeat the IM injection unless i try my bycep but i'll save that for another time because IV is what gives the rush, IM just has legs (lasts long) but also makes you get high as fuck. so about to take my first shot IV'd that has been prepared by myself and will be injected by myself. hope i get it in the first try and it's not as hard as i think. will let you guys know how i feel in a few minutes.

ok done. first i IV'd into my arm where they usually draw blood from. was able to hit it first time and that felt pretty fucking good after about 3-5 minutes i started to feel bomb. then i still had some left on the cotton so i tried to get as much as i could and then i IMd. best of both worlds; IV for the rush and IM for long lasting legs

You seem to have a pathetic life.
coolman++
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

1) seeking negative attention
2) shots
3) bragging about it

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

tell me what you know about my life. i'm quiet curious at how inaccurate you probably are.
Loganator
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

tell me what you know about my life. i'm quiet curious at how inaccurate you probably are.

From what I've seen your life is pathetic. Hence why I said 'You seem to have a pathetic life'.

Are you really stupid enough not to realise what I meant or are you high from that poison you fill your system with?
coolman++
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

From what I've seen your life is pathetic. Hence why I said 'You seem to have a pathetic life'.

Are you really stupid enough not to realise what I meant or are you high from that poison you fill your system with?

im kissing loganator's for this one

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

oh god, please don't tell me that your basis of my life is pathetic because i use drugs.

i talk about some personal stuff on cef. but
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

You have a pathetic life.
I just did to you what you did to him. Don't try and argue you know about his life, although there may be a correlation between this kind of stuff and a poor lifestyle, I doubt it's the case here. You CANNOT possibly know someones life from a few posts made online. Deal with it.
coolman++
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if someones going "I FEEL FUCKING GOOD" and posts self-obsessed pics of himself nude injecting shots, yea, pretty sure he has a good life.

of 3 more years.

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
I just did to you what you did to him. Don't try and argue you know about his life, although there may be a correlation between this kind of stuff and a poor lifestyle, I doubt it's the case here. You CANNOT possibly know someones life from a few posts made online. Deal with it.

common sense? on the internet. unpossible! i'd screencap but everyone would think it's a shoop.

but yeah, that really scares me that someone as old as logan has a brain with an elementary school level education.

coolman++ wrote:
if someones going "I FEEL FUCKING GOOD" and posts self-obsessed pics of himself nude injecting shots, yea, pretty sure he has a good life.

of 3 more years.

>self-obsessed pics of himself nude

lol'd. 0/10 obviosu troll is obvious. also it's tons of fun to go on chat roulette (or similar sites) to find little kids then give them a scary face while injecting.

i'm surrounded by morons here. all the people intelligent enough to stand seem to have been replaced by people like you.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks like your only source of happiness is through drugs.
its like your life revolves around this one source, take it away and you're pretty fucking screwed. unless of course you got a mind of steel. having only to draw your motivation through drugs is pretty low and pathetic if you ask me.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Loganator
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Loganator wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
meth
heroin

yeah, not retarded

Hence why I used the word SEEM.

If I was saying what you're insinuating I was saying I would've just said 'You have a pathetic life'.

And by the way: Protecting a chronic hard drugs user's quality of life because you like him is pretty stupid. He lives with his mom at 21 (or was it 20? I don't really give a fuck) and does meth and heroin. LOL loser.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: