Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAS 3 grenades hack problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RashinoX
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: SAS 3 grenades hack problem Reply with quote

Hi people. I recently found the address for grenades in the game SAS 3: Zombie assault on the ninjakiwi website (both cryo and regular). Also, for my pc (idk if it works with others), you can just find grenades and subtract 2C0 from the address to get cryo-grenades. I have found out what writes to the address (it also accesses it).
the code is:
NPSWF64_11_9_900_170.IAEModule_IAEKernel_UnloadModule+117C69 - 48 89 1F - mov [rdi],rbx
(for ease of access, the aobscan is: 48 89 1F 48 8B 5C 24 30 48 8B 7C)

I knew that this writes to my other grenades too, so i clicked find out what addresses this writes to and it had a huge list that keeps increasing by the second. My question is if i can find a base address or something of the sort so that i can do a code injection to set the value to a certain number. I know that i can simply change the value of the address I have found, but want to know if i can find an aob or something that i can change and make a code in ASM that will change it so i can add it to my table I'm making (it has hacks that haven't yet been posted anywhere).Hacks for this game appear to work both online and offline in it. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time Smile

InTheAsylum
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:13 am    Post subject: Grenade Hack Reply with quote

I have a method to do the same thing, its a bit longer of a process, PLUS it gets you Holy Grenades. PM me for a walk through, or the link to my poorly made video XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: