Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unknown virus... viruses?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
booingthetroll
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Unknown virus... viruses? Reply with quote

I have avast, avg and ad-aware.
About a month ago, when the MC 1.2 update came, I lost about 2/3 of my FPS. Only yesterday did ad-aware start "notifying" me of viruses. It said that I had a bitcoin miner. I got avast, and booted into safe mode and ran it. It said that it moved 3 "threats" to my vault. Before that, I got a BSOD saying that my computer shut down to prevent damage. Now that I'm out of safe mode, I thought I was safe, but now my AVG and avast are going crazy. Every three seconds, a thing pops up saying
"DROPPER BLOCKED
avast! File System Shield has blocked a thread.
No further action is required.
Object: C:\Users\booing\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\...\wina.exe
Infection: Win32:Dropper-gen [Drp]
Action: Moved to chest
Process: C:\Users\booing\AppData\Local\Temp\WinA.exe
The thread has been detected and blocked when the file was created or modified."
So far, I think I have had around 57 of them at the time I wrote this. PLEASE help me. IDK where I got this, but now, I have almost 65 of them... ad-aware isn't doing anything, but before I ran avast, random process names popped up asking for permission to modify my computer.
I believe one was "qssfgre". About every 10 minutes, a process error would come up, saying that something like qhfqlrhg had a process error. I just really need your help, I don't know where else to go to...
Hero
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off get rig of all 3. They cause slowness in some pcs and avg/avast are known to cause BSOD in some cases.

Get Microsoft security essentials and malwarebytes and scan. Both free, both actually work, both very good.
booingthetroll
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVM; web pages won't load, my internet is slow, everything is slow, I'm getting about 40 infected file warnings every 5 minutes and one of my friends think that this virus infects USB drives. I'm getting ubuntu, deleting windows and torrenting w7 or 8 with my legal license key.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably should do what you said and install a fresh copy of windows, bitcoin mining is really popular right now due to the release of a public miner on hackforums. Also don't bother with MSE, get Nod32. Well we can play the no, fuck that AV all day here, and give our own two cents. Nod32 works well for me. Just read articles about them, and make your own educated choice of an AV.
[email protected]
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xen0r wrote:
You probably should do what you said and install a fresh copy of windows, bitcoin mining is really popular right now due to the release of a public miner on hackforums. Also don't bother with MSE, get Nod32. Well we can play the no, fuck that AV all day here, and give our own two cents. Nod32 works well for me. Just read articles about them, and make your own educated choice of an AV.

Don't even mention bloody hackforums. That place is filled with retarded skids that C+P malware in .NET. Now, sent me the sample of what you think may have caused the problem and run a hijackthis scan. Team Viewer would be a better method although since you don't know me that well i doubt you are willing to give such info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: