Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BlueStacks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nolcaa
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
it's using a driver to allocate a block of memory in kernelmode. I also believe that it's using hardware virtualization to emulate an x86 android os, which requires kernelmode access

the app player most likely gets information from the driver and the emulated io devices (e.g touchscreen) and shows that on the screen

i heard andy is easier as it allocates the memory in the usermode part of a process

Hey Dark Byte

I tried to use in sim city game. I did settings search the money value, only 4 value left. I try to change but when I changed all 4 of them Blue Stack just returns to menu. If I change only one of that 4 it changes but immediately goes back to normal value.

What it is the problem ? How can I change the value without going back to menu and keep continue playing Smile

Best regards...
devonoakley7
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:06 am    Post subject: its in physical memory. Reply with quote

you have to do a bunch of other shit in the settings look it up on youtube Smile
DakotaSamuel
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to add memory reads to a bot for an android game running in bluestacks, and I was hoping someone could give me some pointers. Laughing

I have been able to find my values by scanning Physical Memory, but to my knowledge there is no way to get a pointer to an adress there, and for botting, it would be needed. I have tried using Greymans modified version of CEServer running on rooted Bluestacks, but I am not sure how to connect it to Cheat Engine running on the same machine. I have cheat engine 6.4, but when I click on the "select a process to open" button and click the network button, no connections show up. I tried typing in the IP of my computer, but that didn't help. I know there are a few steps I am missing, but I don't know what they are.

My next question is how to get the values from CEServer on bluestacks into the bot. It runs on Autoit. I found that using NomadMemory you can get normal memory reads, but I am not sure if that could be used with CEServer. I know Autoit isn't a great language, but since there is already a decent bot that runs it, I really don't want to go through all the work of redoing everything in a different scripting language.

I would be very grateful for any help you could give me. Thanks!

-Sam
Sameer Shah G
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:09 am    Post subject: i need help admins Reply with quote

i cant use cheat engine with this game if u can help me plzz admins.. i know u help all kindly help me too....i have tried every thing u guys have posted.. this game name is "squirrels" in play store.

Screenshot_4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  522.54 KB
 Viewed:  34902 Time(s)

Screenshot_4.png

nyuzga
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluestacks 0.10.7.5601 MOD Offline use GameGuardian v8.0.3 WORKING
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Description:
 Filesize:  58.29 KB
 Viewed:  33019 Time(s)

xipi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can debug android gamefiles through android devices, even the virtuals (emulators) using an ida plugin called android_server
every android device (so, emulators too) can be linked with android debug bridge (ADB) with the pc
problem with bluestacks is the kernel that comes with write-system protection, so you cant attach the debugger remotely in it to debug real-time
im trying to find a way to do this actually because bluestacks is way better for emulation than the one that comes with android sdk

but basically you can load every process running in any android system to get access to its general registers and other stuff
for example, i run "adb logcat" on bluestacks to see the kernel log realtime while im using it
Marcus101RR
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This no longer works on the newer version of BlueStacks 2.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kyraya94
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to Hack games for android then jackbreak your android , dont try to use bluestack 2 cuz it wont work no matter how brilliant you are:| As for online games like "Brave Frontier" that game is online so quit search for hack cuz you wont find any only fake website.
rog9001
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Process you have to use to hack BlueStack games is HD-Service.exe and tick everything in the extra tab in the options for CE. Funny how I didn't notice this post :V

(If someone told you this before then oh well xD )
herculas
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got it to work on brave exvius but the it doesnt seem to register as an actual change when i go to buy something from the store it says insufficient funds even though it shows the 50k+
does anyone know how to sort this out? thanks!
jelhammer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

herculas wrote:
i got it to work on brave exvius but the it doesnt seem to register as an actual change when i go to buy something from the store it says insufficient funds even though it shows the 50k+
does anyone know how to sort this out? thanks!

I am having the same issue, I can give myself funds but it seems to ignore that number. Any thoughts?
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed in some games that what you see on-screen isn't always what works to change with Cheat Engine.

Example: I have 30 turns before a map ends. When performing a turn, 30 -> 29 -> 28 etc. So you'd be tempted to search that, right? Well, if you do that, you eventually find the address, change it and notice it still decreases. And map still ends. Why's that? Simply because it's the WRONG address.

What you need to be looking for instead is the opposite, an increment: at start of map, value is 0; with each action you take (a swipe or whatever), value = value + 1 (even though on screen you see it decreasing). Simply put, there's another counter that's used in the calculus. So, find that address instead (after filtering, freezing, etc.) and use it.

Unfortunately, without any debug available, you'll have to redo the process on next map. Or figure a way to a stable pattern (even if it's a memory address, it will have some sorts of structure you can inspect and turn to wildcards all changeable bytes).

Works with simple games like Candy Crush or Ice Age: Arctic Blast.

BR,
Sun
torquerider
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I'm playing a game known as "Brutal Age" on Bluestacks.
I got coins score and it's type of "double".
But when I try to change value it's not changing.
What can I do or what's your suggestions?
Rolling Eyes
I also have a photo about that but ı couldn't load here.
RonnieLamb
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know the guides of using it and you will going to be familiar of all BlueStacks Features.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: