Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BlueStacks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordVanDooM
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
As i said, i really doubt there is a process, and it's just located in kernelmode memory
Try scanning kernelmode memory of any process (they all share the same memory) and when found see if you can find an easier method of locating that memory.
Of course if it's really just a virtual machine emulated in non-paged memory then memory pages will still be randomized

i need cheat engine expert here
im using windows 7 64bit 8GB Ram (Laptop)
and first sorry for my bad english >.<

there's one game that i can hack (bluestacks) the cost of buy something on game, but if i change values on gold or gems, thats values always refresh to actual values, can't be change. looks like refresh every second. can u help me with that.?

second question, in the same company that make this game, they make new apps(new game) that i want to hack it too, but the problem is every thing in game i change, the game back to bluestacks homescreen.
change values on gold = back to homescreen (need reopen game)
change item values = same result
if i change the values like gold, the game cant be reopen until i change it into normal values again. example, gold is 100, change into 999, crush game and cant reopen, change values back to 100, game can reopen again. can u help me admin or who expert here.?
thanks alot.

Edit : Online game that can be played offline too, i hack this game when im offline. Using CE 6.2 DBK64 actived.

Edit : Sometimes my 8GB ram can crush too (Bluescreen), so i move my save into PC (Windows 7 Pro 32bit 2Gb Ram) and hack it there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jhonny5
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: How does Cheat Engine read the Kernel mode memory regions? Reply with quote

I have been working on a simple out of process bot for a couple android games that will hopefiully work with Bluestacks. This memory reading problem is not trivial to this.

Because I cannot find the process to open and we are all just doing scans on the Physical memory to find the values we wanted, I resolved myself to having my bot to limited range scans as well. I am having problems when I try to do ReadProcessMemory on a "System" process because the Handle is always Zero.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how Cheat engine is able to scan the Physical Memory regions? I seem to be just getting junk with my memory reading.

Anyway, I feel like this could be a viable alternative to direct offset memory reading for anybody who is planing on making simple OOP bots for BlueStacks.
LittleDog
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have somone figured it out how it works?
CheatNoob2850
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all, i am new to this, so i don't know a lot, i success to cheat in a game called Brave Frontier on a BlueStacks,i waited to load 60% and then stop it, found the address that i need and all,changed that amount of karma and zel (currency in the game) and i was able to upgrade all that is in a town, it work for me because town is not online (i think) . But then when i try to do that again, cheat engine crash my grafic card and then my computer crashes Confused . I don't know what did i change but now I cant load more then 40% without my grafic card and computer crashing Question. I can try 1 more think but i need for someone to get me address for karma and/or zel (the currency in the game). If someone get it for me i am going to be thankful.
Dmac89
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

hey has anyone ahd any luck with this yet it would be awesome t finally figure this out! especially for a particular war game
VTECin5th
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here for the reply notifications.

I've tried the suggestions and it just crashes my system to bluescreen.
As soon as I attempt the scan of [physmem] it locks totally and within 10 seconds it's bsod dumping memory.

W7 x64 8 or 16gb RAM i5.

I'll go back and try a couple more suggestions in the thread and post if anything changes.

BTW, this is for an online game which I'm able to currently modify with Game Killer on my phone. I may just root bluestacks and install GK and set up a macro to do the work for me if nothing else comes about.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try ce 6.4 when scanning physical memory

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
FireStorm001
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, how i can find "Base" address in bluestack ? I am trying to find "base" address in coc "Number of workers" to make building bot !
VTECin5th
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
Try ce 6.4 when scanning physical memory

This worked for me, thank you good sir.

Any suggestions for speeding it up?
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VTECin5th wrote:
Any suggestions for speeding it up?

Store the temp files on an SSD.
AtomixDES
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry this is late but, when I go to physical memory and when I scan it says

Scan error:controller:No readable memory found
atulkashyap
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Asphalt 8 on Bluestacks process? Reply with quote

I have tried everything but am not able to hack Asphalt8. I have Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit Service pack 1, Blustacks and CE6.4. Seems I am not able to get correct process for Asphalt 8 which is running on Bluestacks. I tried your script also after selecting "Physical memory" but every time I try your script or try to search and change any value my laptop crashes. It shows blue screen and reboots. Also, after copy/pasting your script I am getting blank value type instead of "Asphalt 8.1" written there. Please help as I like this game but don't have much time to keep playing and collect lots of money to upgrade cars or buy new ones which are anyways pretty expensive. All help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Greyman
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've modified CEServer to run on BlueStacks and Andy. For those interested enough to try it, the binary is here: http : // greyman . org / ceserver.zip

Note that this works for memory scanning ONLY. Do not attempt to add breakpoints to either code or data, or use any other advanced CE features. It will fail.

Also please note, the software is very much a beta. It was only compiled a couple days ago, and at the time I did the bare minimum necessary to get it running. I've not yet had the chance to circle back and do things properly. Use at your own risk.

Once I've had a chance to modify the code so that Andy/Bluestacks support isn't a truly ugly hack, I'll ask DB to allow me to push the changes into the SVN so everyone can share. In the meantime, feedback is appreciated if anyone runs into problems or has questions.

Last edited by Greyman on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put spaces around some characters like http : //google . com /

What are the changes you did? Last time i tried bluestacks i think it failed on ptrace with an access denied, even as root. (Could be it was the access on /proc/#/mem during ptrace, but using ptrace to read single word would be terribly slow i think)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Greyman
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do, thanks DB.

In regards to getting CEServer working on BlueStacks, I didn't have an issue with ptrace. Just had to create a makefile for compiling x86 Android with the NDK, and change the x64 specific Linux code to x86 instead (hence the comment about the dodgy hack - I should have made it arch-independent code instead).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: