Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Requst] Skyborn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitza123
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: [Requst] Skyborn Reply with quote

Game Name: Skyborn
Game Version: v1.0
Options Required: Gold, Speed(?)
Game Website: dancingdragongames dot com
Other Info:
Hey all, i need a little help with the game Skyborn, made by dancingdragongames dot com (sorry, can't post url's yet)
It's an indie rpg. I can't really seem to find the value for gold. I tried searching for double or float, unkown and kinnda all the basic CE functions. I managed to narrow it down to about 11k addresses, but when i try to refine the search, find the specific address for gold, it goes to 0 addresses. Help pls?
des0latewastes
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gold Address shows on mine as address 0A774318:4 4 Bytes the value is a double of your current gold total so for example if you required 40,000 gold you would enter 80,000

Hope that helps Smile
mitza123
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, gonna try it!
cryx10
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simple way is by looking 4 bytes with
double +1 number

if your gold is 1000 your will search with 2001 in exact number type
blatant
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Still some help Reply with quote

anyone have luck finding this in version 1.11?
gvargas
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

des0latewastes wrote:
Gold Address shows on mine as address 0A774318:4 4 Bytes the value is a double of your current gold total so for example if you required 40,000 gold you would enter 80,000

Hope that helps Smile

Sorry guys but can someone tell me how to find the value? I assume you must edit the save file "Save1.rvdata" with a hex editor and look for the value but I can't find it... what am I doing wrong? Thanks!
blatant
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took me a second to figure it out, but you must download the program called CheatEngine.exe - then, while running the game, search for the value of gold - which coincidentally is double the value + 1. good luck finding the right address.
gvargas
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blatant wrote:
Took me a second to figure it out, but you must download the program called CheatEngine.exe - then, while running the game, search for the value of gold - which coincidentally is double the value + 1. good luck finding the right address.

Thanks blatant! I thought it would be something like that, I assume it worked with your version right?
gvargas
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Game Freeze!! Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I already found the address for gold but when I try to change the value the game freezes and closes... do I need to do something before changing a value? Thanks!

EDIT:

I know what I was doing wrong, after finding the right address if you want to change the value you need to do it by the double of the new value plus 1, for example if your current gold value is 20 and you want to have 50 then you need to change the value to 101 (50+50+1), I changed mine to 1000001 and now I have 500,000 Gold! Sweet!

Last edited by gvargas on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Gniarf
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm... may I suggest a different approach? Sometimes it is easier to mod the game rather than use CE.

For instance you can try the following:
1-Download rgssad_wx from here: http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?style=26&t=59983
2-Use it to extract Game.rgss2a to the directory that contains skyborn.exe
3-Download gemini from here: http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=43771.0
4-Use gemini to edit Data/Scripts.rvdata. Within, find the script that decreases your money when you buy something and make it increase your money for example. I didn't test it, but in the Game_Party script, there is a function called lose_gold that seems to have an extra "-"...
5-When you're done modifying, (save and) just delete Game.rgss2a. The game will load your modified script directly.
gvargas
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gniarf wrote:
Humm... may I suggest a different approach? Sometimes it is easier to mod the game rather than use CE.

Thanks Gniarf! I will try it out and let you know guys if it worked, I miss the old good trainers... Crying or Very sad
gvargas
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: MAX LEVEL 99 Reply with quote

Hi Guys, just to let you know I found out that the same applies to experience, look for the value the same way as gold (double + 1) and then change it to 12024169, after 1 fight you reach level 99! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: