Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spyder_21
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

When I play around with some flash based games, I open the plugin-container.exe and it works perfect. Just have one downfall, how do I make a trainer for the flash game I want.

Every time I reopen the game and reopen cheat engine the plugin-container.exe name has changed.

Example: Right now the process is: "00001010-plugin-container.exe"

Went ahead and closed the browser (container the flash game), and cheat engine. Reopened both.

Now the process is: "00001490-plugin-container.exe".

The value at the beginning always changes (????????-plugin-container.exe").

Any help in detecting the same process. Maybe by the flash name itself which is called "cardgame.swf"?

Thank You,
M.CORP
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

spyder_21 wrote:
When I play around with some flash based games, I open the plugin-container.exe and it works perfect. Just have one downfall, how do I make a trainer for the flash game I want.

Every time I reopen the game and reopen cheat engine the plugin-container.exe name has changed.

Went ahead and closed the browser (container the flash game), and cheat engine. Reopened both.

Any help in detecting the same process. Maybe by the flash name itself which is called "cardgame.swf"?

Thank You,

You use vb6 to make trainers for flash games. There are tutorials around this forum that can get you started on how to program them.

Algorn
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Depends on what language the game is programmed in Razz, from what I understand AS2 games can easily be hacked using a .NET language such as c sharp or vb. Even as3 isn't much of a challenge to hack these days. . .
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

+=Marvin=+ wrote:
spyder_21 wrote:

Thank You,

You use vb6 to make trainers for flash games. There are tutorials around this forum that can get you started on how to program them.

You can do this; however, you also can make trainers using cheatengine. There are tutorials all around the forum, so just look for them or use the search engine. vb6, vb10, and .net are recommended, but you can also use cheatengine. Just use the search button; it'll help out
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
spyder_21
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

I know how to make a trainer with cheat engines built in "Trainer", but my problem is the process name keeps changing. I am going to try VB6 see what I can learn on that. I right now use Autoit, so I think VB6 is somewhat similar to that.
M.CORP
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

spyder_21 wrote:
I know how to make a trainer with cheat engines built in "Trainer", but my problem is the process name keeps changing. I am going to try VB6 see what I can learn on that. I right now use Autoit, so I think VB6 is somewhat similar to that.

That's because flash is always loaded into different sections of the memory each time a flash app is launched, making it impossible to make a memory trainer for flash games. That's why you use vb6 (or any other language that have access to flash objects like javascript) to make trainers. You can even make trainers by only using notepad with javascript. But I personally recommend for vb because of it's simplicity and drag and drop interface.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Flash Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: