Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Flash Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
spyder_21
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

When I play around with some flash based games, I open the plugin-container.exe and it works perfect. Just have one downfall, how do I make a trainer for the flash game I want.

Every time I reopen the game and reopen cheat engine the plugin-container.exe name has changed.

Example: Right now the process is: "00001010-plugin-container.exe"

Went ahead and closed the browser (container the flash game), and cheat engine. Reopened both.

Now the process is: "00001490-plugin-container.exe".

The value at the beginning always changes (????????-plugin-container.exe").

Any help in detecting the same process. Maybe by the flash name itself which is called "cardgame.swf"?

Thank You,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.CORP
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 28

Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Posts: 1010

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

spyder_21 wrote:
When I play around with some flash based games, I open the plugin-container.exe and it works perfect. Just have one downfall, how do I make a trainer for the flash game I want.

Every time I reopen the game and reopen cheat engine the plugin-container.exe name has changed.

Example: Right now the process is: "00001010-plugin-container.exe"

Went ahead and closed the browser (container the flash game), and cheat engine. Reopened both.

Now the process is: "00001490-plugin-container.exe".

The value at the beginning always changes (????????-plugin-container.exe").

Any help in detecting the same process. Maybe by the flash name itself which is called "cardgame.swf"?

Thank You,

You use vb6 to make trainers for flash games. There are tutorials around this forum that can get you started on how to program them.

_________________
Shameless Self Advertising Very Happy!
Steam
Just lurking around...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Algorn
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Depends on what language the game is programmed in Razz, from what I understand AS2 games can easily be hacked using a .NET language such as c sharp or vb. Even as3 isn't much of a challenge to hack these days. . .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Killor1
Master Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 471

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

+=Marvin=+ wrote:
spyder_21 wrote:
When I play around with some flash based games, I open the plugin-container.exe and it works perfect. Just have one downfall, how do I make a trainer for the flash game I want.

Every time I reopen the game and reopen cheat engine the plugin-container.exe name has changed.

Example: Right now the process is: "00001010-plugin-container.exe"

Went ahead and closed the browser (container the flash game), and cheat engine. Reopened both.

Now the process is: "00001490-plugin-container.exe".

The value at the beginning always changes (????????-plugin-container.exe").

Any help in detecting the same process. Maybe by the flash name itself which is called "cardgame.swf"?

Thank You,

You use vb6 to make trainers for flash games. There are tutorials around this forum that can get you started on how to program them.


You can do this; however, you also can make trainers using cheatengine. There are tutorials all around the forum, so just look for them or use the search engine. vb6, vb10, and .net are recommended, but you can also use cheatengine. Just use the search button; it'll help out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
spyder_21
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

I know how to make a trainer with cheat engines built in "Trainer", but my problem is the process name keeps changing. I am going to try VB6 see what I can learn on that. I right now use Autoit, so I think VB6 is somewhat similar to that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.CORP
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 28

Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Posts: 1010

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: help with Process: Plugin-Container.exe Reply with quote

spyder_21 wrote:
I know how to make a trainer with cheat engines built in "Trainer", but my problem is the process name keeps changing. I am going to try VB6 see what I can learn on that. I right now use Autoit, so I think VB6 is somewhat similar to that.

That's because flash is always loaded into different sections of the memory each time a flash app is launched, making it impossible to make a memory trainer for flash games. That's why you use vb6 (or any other language that have access to flash objects like javascript) to make trainers. You can even make trainers by only using notepad with javascript. But I personally recommend for vb because of it's simplicity and drag and drop interface.

_________________
Shameless Self Advertising Very Happy!
Steam
Just lurking around...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Flash Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)