Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trainer - Sepecific Emulated Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggestsonicfan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Trainer - Sepecific Emulated Game Reply with quote

Greetings, and happy new year to all.

I am using the Model 2 emulator, and the game hacked is Sonic Championship. I have no problem finding values, changing them, ect, but the problem is, that they are floating values. I can't seem to find a way to create a way to find the addresses in a trainer. The addresses change each time the program is run then shut down, so... Yeah. What I'm working on (just for the moment) is character select. There were characters in the game that were taken out which I have forced back in, using offsets like: 0F3B0ED0 for the first value and 0F3B0ED1 for the second value of player 1. Both values would need to be changed in order to completely play the character (first value is the head, second value the body). Now the next time I load up the emulator and, the addresses will change. The values in Byte format, anyone got any ideas? (sorry, n00b to ram editing, else I would create a file patcher)
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Trainer - Sepecific Emulated Game Reply with quote

You need to find pointers to these values.

Here is the pointer tutorials forum:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=7888c49a908bc02735a855c6f0441095
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: