Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crystal Saga

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysticfever
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Crystal Saga Reply with quote

Crystal Saga is a new browser based game. I have been messing around with cheatengine trying to see if I could change stuff. I was able to change my Health limit to what ever I wanted it to be, But could not heal over the health I actually had. I was wondering if someone more experienced could check out the site and give me some pointers and maybe let me know if it would be possible to change the gold or crystals(Item mall, crystals cost $$) Id be greatly thankful if someone could help me out. For anyone who may flame me yes I am new to the site, Yes I came here for help. Sorry Im a noob and dont know how to cheap a flash game XD
Zer0xy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Crystal Saga Reply with quote

this kind of stuff is all server-sided... which means you will need to hack the actual server to be able to change such stuff,

i have a basic trainer working, but you have to find the memory address of (1) reminding HP (2)Monsters HP (3)Address that tells you if you have a monster selected to attack
everytime you run it by yourself and add them to the program,
im looking for a more practical way to do it.
Mysticfever
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. I have played with cheat engine even more now. I can change the value of what I see and the game can actually read it half way. As I can make it apear I have 50k Hp when I only have 10k but cannot heal over 10k but yet the game reads I have low Hp and will get the "Low HP" warning. I have also changed the value that I see of "crystals" <You have to pay real money for these> And the game reads that I have enough crystals to buy something but I dont get the Item. When you dont have enough crystals and try to buy soemthing It says "not enough crystals"

I have been looking for many ways to exploit this game. I normaly dont exploit games but this one is fun and very very dependant on spending money and at the current rate 1$ equals 1g, say you need 4 items to upgrade 1 item. The 4 items you need are 75crystals each which is about 75cents and then you try to upgrade the item not only to find out it has like an 80% fail rate. If the ratio was better I would just spend real money. I want to enjoy the game and cant because it is so based on real money. So I would love if you or someone else could get some exploits up on this game and maybe some programs such as bots. They have an ingame bot already. But you have to have 1 hour AFK cards. Which guess what. Only obtainable in enough amount to be useful by buying them with crystals. They also have 2x EXP cards. The game is good. Id say better then WoW now that Cata screwed it over. Its a lvl/grind based game and brand new. Could really be useful to have some programs/exploits to make it even better.

Just saying, If you can hack Gaia then you should be able to hack this game as well.
Zygarote
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Hacking Crystal Saga Reply with quote

Well.. Need to learn some way to hack Crystal saga....
I've seen some dudes there that have everything on it,
and they don't even play. they most be cheating some how...
So if anyone knows how to do this PM plx!

henry
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:26 am    Post subject: what makes this game deserve a try? Reply with quote

what makes this game deserve a try?
Alias
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysticfever wrote:
Ah. I have played with cheat engine even more now. I can change the value of what I see and the game can actually read it half way. As I can make it apear I have 50k Hp when I only have 10k but cannot heal over 10k but yet the game reads I have low Hp and will get the "Low HP" warning. I have also changed the value that I see of "crystals" <You have to pay real money for these> And the game reads that I have enough crystals to buy something but I dont get the Item. When you dont have enough crystals and try to buy soemthing It says "not enough crystals"

I have been looking for many ways to exploit this game. I normaly dont exploit games but this one is fun and very very dependant on spending money and at the current rate 1$ equals 1g, say you need 4 items to upgrade 1 item. The 4 items you need are 75crystals each which is about 75cents and then you try to upgrade the item not only to find out it has like an 80% fail rate. If the ratio was better I would just spend real money. I want to enjoy the game and cant because it is so based on real money. So I would love if you or someone else could get some exploits up on this game and maybe some programs such as bots. They have an ingame bot already. But you have to have 1 hour AFK cards. Which guess what. Only obtainable in enough amount to be useful by buying them with crystals. They also have 2x EXP cards. The game is good. Id say better then WoW now that Cata screwed it over. Its a lvl/grind based game and brand new. Could really be useful to have some programs/exploits to make it even better.

Just saying, If you can hack Gaia then you should be able to hack this game as well.

All you're doing is searching for the value then changing it, that shit is clientside, so only you see your health and crystals at that value. The server still sees it as what you actually have so you're basically cosmetically changing shit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Flash Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: