Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photography criticism.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
namles_hacker
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Photography criticism. Reply with quote

Please keep in my that the pictures were taken with an Iphone 4 camera.

My Photostream : http://www.flickr.com/photos/66661410@N03/

Please leave a comment,any help would be appreciated !

Thanks.
Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a better camera
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes... I know.
what about the pictures are they good/bad ?
Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

namles_hacker wrote:
yes... I know.
what about the pictures are they good/bad ?

Eh if they were better quality I'd enjoy them, not bad though

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures, I like 1,3,4,6 and 7 the most. And don't buy another camera until you find that you really enjoy taking pictures. (Last year I bought an expensive camera and I barely use it)
Besides, the quality isn't even that bad.
namles_hacker
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks !

I am Planning to hold on to my Iphone camera as I think the quality is good but sooner or later I would need a better camera with more professional tools.
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I see is some random photos with a dumb color filter applied. These photos have no meaning, and don't leave me with any feeling, or anything. Stop applying those shit filters and shit borders and go take a real picture.
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I really dislike photography and really don't see it as an art form but, they don't look half bad. With a better camera and less effects they would look pretty decent.
Dillonz
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Landscapes and retro filters. Not very good.
gaming04
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You applied filters? Honestly, I thought they were pretty good until I read what others are saying about the filters. It's bad photography when you have to Photoshop the end result.

Your photos are good to hang on the wall for decorations, only. Work of art? Not quite.
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

gaming04 wrote:
You applied filters? Honestly, I thought they were pretty good until I read what others are saying about the filters. It's bad photography when you have to Photoshop the end result.

Your photos are good to hang on the wall for decorations, only. Work of art? Not quite.
Are you fucking retarded? You think that's how natural photos look? I seriously hope you're just posting to try to seem smart.
gaming04
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:
gaming04 wrote:

Are you fucking retarded? You think that's how natural photos look? I seriously hope you're just posting to try to seem smart.

Fuck is your problem Sorrow? Post something about his work or not at all. Go flame in the spam forum. I seriously do not see you saying anything about his work, other posting about you hating his guts for doing filters. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? I know you got a fucking problem accepting people's opinion but don't push it on others.

You're no artist, I don't even know why you're here. You can't even conjure a story for the video you posted. Fucking uncreative fool, quit criticizing people who can actually do art.

Sorrow wrote:
You think that's how natural photos look?

Those are the only kind of photos that can turn heads. Good photography is finding something like that without making it from Photoshop. If this concept is too much for your fucking retarded brain, then just leave this discussion. For good.

"When we speak angrily in negative criticism about a person, we attack or criticize in that person not that person's legitimate weakness or misdeed, but instead we attack that person's greatest strength, or gift, to hide that very wrong or flaw in ourselves."

Read this, Sorrow: http://catholicpsychology.blogspot.com/2006/08/why-do-people-criticize-part-one.html
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

gaming04 wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
You think that's how natural photos look?

Those are the only kind of photos that can turn heads. Good photography is finding something like that without making it from Photoshop. If this concept is too much for your fucking retarded brain, then just leave this discussion. For good.
Good photography is good photography, regardless of whether or not it was edited. Photoshop is used by tons of professional photographers.
Imo, an edited photo is more worthy of appreciation than an unedited one. Taking nature's art and claiming it as your own is pathetic.

And so is your criticism.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I love how this thread is turning into an all-out critic flamewar.

So you think my criticism is pathetic:
gaming04 wrote:

when Sorrow's criticism is:
Sorrow wrote:
All I see is some random photos with a dumb color filter applied. These photos have no meaning, and don't leave me with any feeling, or anything. Stop applying those shit filters and shit borders and go take a real picture.

Sorrow is also being a fuckhead:
Sorrow wrote:

And here is your criticism:
Up2Admin wrote:
Taking nature's art and claiming it as your own is pathetic.

Seriously, are you saying every photographer should shoot themselves or what? Because that is all Photography is: taking pictures of Nature's art. Or did you have something more smartass in mind? Share more of that please, because you obviously am trying to convey that Photography is a shit business and not an art form.

Up2Admin wrote:
Good photography is good photography, regardless of whether or not it was edited. Photoshop is used by tons of professional photographers.
Imo, an edited photo is more worthy of appreciation than an unedited one. Taking nature's art and claiming it as your own is pathetic.

No wonder the Art section is dead. Art is art, don't fucking matter where it comes from. Just matter whether we see it or not. Fucks like Sorrow only cares about Filters and that makes him not see it. As for you, Up2Admin, think before you pick a side. You're adding to Sorrow's stupid flamewar that should have never started in the first place.

A lot left to say but I would really like it if this unnecessary flame war stops right here. There are just way too many holes to poke at your quote, Up2Admin.
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

gaming04 wrote:

No wonder the Art section is dead. Art is art, don't fucking matter where it comes from. Just matter whether we see it or not. Fucks like Sorrow only cares about Filters and that makes him not see it. As for you, Up2Admin, think before you pick a side. You're adding to Sorrow's stupid flamewar that should have never started in the first place.

A lot left to say but I would really like it if this unnecessary flame war stops right here. There are just way too many holes to poke at your quote, Up2Admin.

1. It does matter where art comes from.
2. You said that you liked it until you found out it was filtered and now you are QQing that sorrow mentioned them?
3. Up2 gave some legitimate advice and now you are bitching about him

4. The flame war did not stop there.

Also, from what I have seen of sorrows and especially Up2's art, they can give much better advice than you ever could.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: