Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat Engine 6.0 [Suggestions]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lukong
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Cheat Engine 6.0 [Suggestions] Reply with quote

Okay so Here we go. First I'm a User of a Computer so I only see what I can see, but I don't think I using Cheat to its full potential.
The Scan Tabs was an Awesome Idea, before I tried to open up 2 Cheat Engines, but they would crash so I scanned for a value at a certain time, its like going from Internet Explorer to FireFox when it comes to seaching. * = New, some are for 6.1 and some are from 6.0.

Bugs
Only show processes with an icon
- The Top Right of Icons show

Address
- When Smart editing addresses or changing the address of a address the address is shown as "ProcessName" + Address Hexidecimal
- When the end of the address is changed, the Address List doesn't update the change, but the change is shown in the Message Box
- If the Address is Copy and Pasted twice one from the other, the 3rd address from the 2nd pasted shows Address is seen as "how much the address was being changed to"
- Only certain applications do this

Suggestions
Other Hotkeys
- Change Description (is already implemented: ctrl+enter) [Whoever put this here, Thank You kind Stranger, I also notice that the other Hotkey are there PThanks, my mouse use to trip on me so I relied on Hotkeys & MouseKeys]
*- In Hotkey Section without a Hotkey (Toggle), Set or Activate a Value to Equal another Address's Value options Under "Toggle freeze" for Address to "Increase value with:" and "Decrease value with:"
*- Hotkey Pattern; Enter Values in Sequence[19, 49, 74, 99, 19, 49, 74, 99...]
[I got this idea while hacking[Look for Values] the Exp Mutliplier in Drakengard 2 and when you hit a certain number of combos the Multiplier increases, I call this method "A Legit Activation" when you use what sets off one thing by setting off another like putting an enemie's health to 1 even though its 0 that kills them, but 1 would be the closest think to a Legit Death in certain games...not like FF Tactics Advance which allows me to end a battle in a Second]

Process List
For Process List in Menu
- [Single Switch] Show Windows List
- [Single Switch] Show "Auto-Attach Process"
- Auto-Attach Process List shows Processes names that are Auto-Attach

Table Extras
- Underling, Bolding & Font Color Button/Shortcuts
- Number Bullets
- Hexadecimal Bullets
- Numbers beside Hexadecimal Bullets
- Bullets are Able to Copy into Forum/Text Document
- Add a Section as a Note to an Addresses
*- If possible to Highlight an Area [2 or Lines] and being able to place a TAB [CTRL + ALT + TAB] in between characters [1. Tabbed Potion] by either choosing after/before what character [Period, Colon, Dash, Digit, Letter, etc]

- Split Bullets into 2 or more Columns
For Example:
1. Potion [Tabbed] 2. HiPotion
3. Sword [Tabbed] 4. Amulet

- Choose which Number and/or Hexadecimal to start with after a Break/Enter [In Order to give A Heading to Values]
For Example:
Items
1. 18. Potion
2. 19. HiPotion
Weapons
3. 2A. Sword
Accessories
4. 2B. Amulet

Address List
Changing Description, Value or Address
- Option to either Hotkey + Click or Set Default [Double-Click changes address in Address List or from Message Box] Section
- Option when clicking on a section, change without using the Pop-Up Box instead the "Text Select" Cursor shows up and User is able to edit it from in the Address List

Color
- Option to Change Background color of Address [Highlight]
- Set a Color to a Certain Tab Item [Background or Font]
*- Option to have the font color of a Highlighted address/string to appear as White or set color

Address Showing [Process + Adress]
- When Changing an Address option beside point to show Address with "Process + Hex Address", checked by default and when unchecked the Address is shown as seen in the Address List as [Hex Address]

"Meaning" Tab
- A Tab that shows what the Value means [Like a Description for the Value]
- This could be after, before the Value Tab or hidden [Right-Click on Value Tab to choose location]
- Change "Meaning" from Meaning Tab
This has to with "Add a Section as a Note to an Address."

For Example: A String that controls an Item's Value
In Address List
Description - Item Slot 1
Address - 00160FD8
Type - 2 Bytes
Value - 1
Meaning - Potion

In Table Extras [Section Highlighted]
1. Potion
2. HiPotion
3. Sword
4. Amulet

Whatever number matches the Item on the List selected then the meaning will show in the Meaning Tab. If this to be in script then the highlighted section would be something like [mean][/mean] and anything after the number would adjacent its item which might avoid having to put characters beside the numbers to separate them.
1 = Potion, if the Value was changed to 2 then the meaning would say HiPotion. If there is a Tab [Ctrl+Tab] in front the Word when in the Tables Extra, it doesn't show in the Meaning Tab.

Custom Value Types
- Choose which Value Types to scan for
For Example: 1 & 2 Bytes, 1, 2 & 4 Bytes or 2 & 4 Bytes
-* Being able to change the Value Type after First Scan [I've been caught in a few situations like this, but this would be probably a Hide and Show feature not a Nexted Scan Feature because that requires a an Undo Scan, which just gave me an idea.]

ScanList
- Right-Click Options: [On/Off Switch] Only Show with this Value, [On/Off Switch] Only Show with this Type, Removed opposite of selected address and Show Scan List in a Window Columned

Overall Cheat Engine
- A Button that Hides/Shows everything between the Address List & Menu Bar expect for the Memory View, Delete All addresses & Add Address Manually ["Hide Scan Section"/"Show Scan Section"]
- Pause Process Button is Beside Save Button and/or Beside Advanced options [Play shows when not Paused]
- In Advance options or As a Sidebar, "Enable SpeedHack" section shows and Scan Tabs with a Preview Button & Save List As
*- Scroll Bar outside of Scan List above the "Red Diagonal Arrow"
- Highlight a section of Addresses in Address List > Right-Click > Create Header, which makes a header for the highlighted Addresses
- Scan for what type of Bit a program is [8, 16, 32 or 64-bit programs, I read the Help]
- Option to View Cheat Engine with Scan Section beside Address List [Using the Bar below the "Red Cross-Circle" to adjust the length of Scan Section only and Windows Frame below the Address List to Adjust both frames]
*- Like Windows 7 On-Screen Keyboard or Cellphone's Type out for the Description when typing out a Word which was already written, the rest of the words type out, press Enter to confirm or keep typing to use your own words and then Enter
*- A Hide Next Scan Option[Or a Right-Click on Next Scan Option], Instead of removing addresses that don't fit the citeria of the Next Scan, they are Hidden from the scan list and protected from getting removed throughout the scans. With a Show button button the list then becames unprotected and will be removed. From Time to Time [First Scan, 2nd, 3rd, etc] if the were shown they could be a Light Color coded/Highlight toggle or a Window that sorts out the scan list into tabs by which Time it was scan, what the Citeria was and etc.
Ending - [00001234] Filter Address Right to Left
From & To - From: [0001234] To: [12340000]

- The "Value:" Box is split into 8 Sections when Using this [Lines are hidden]
[0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0]
Each value typed in moves Cursor to the next box.
From: [1][0|][0][0][0][0][0][0] To: [1][1][0|][0][0][0][0][0]
- "Space" moves Cursor to the Next Box, but keeps Current/Last Box Value
From: [1][0|][0][0][0][0][0][0] To: [1][0][0|][0][0][0][0][0]
- "Backspace" moves Cursor back & deletes Value to the Left of it box. The Value deleted is set to Zero.
From: [1][1][1][0|][0][0][0][0] To: [1][1][0|][0][0][0][0][0]
- "Delete" doesn't move Cursor & deletes current Value. The Value deleted is set to Zero.
From: [1][1][1|][0|][0][0][0][0] To: [1][1][0|][0][0][0][0][0]

- Type in the Address to Show Only in Scan List
- When "Address Filtering" is active Hex is Disabled & Checked On
- Value as a button
- "Value:" or "Filter Addresses:" button is Blue when selected
- When "Address Filtering" is active Value type changes all Values in Type
Example:
When Value Type is set to 1Byte
Value Type - Address - Value
1 Byte - 00001234 - 2

When Value Type is set to 2Bytes
Value Type - Address - Value
2 Bytes - 00001234 - 257

Overwatch Scan Type [I got this idea from Rebelstar Command GBA]
- Either a Check Box beside Scan Type to set or the Scan Types in Drop Menu beside or in Scan Types
- [Optional] A Higher Amount of Undoes

- a Set of Scan Types in Drop Menu beside or in Scan Types for "FirstScan"
OverWatch Exact Value - Values that Increase or Decrease from Exact Value are Removed
OverWatch Bigger Than - Values that Decrease less than Value are Removed
OverWatch Smaller Than - Values that Increase more than the Value are Removed
OverWatch Value Between - Values that Increase or Decrease from Values Between are Removed

- a Set of Scan Types in Drop Menu beside or in Scan Types for "NextScan"
OverWatch Exact Value - Values that Increase or Decrease from Exact Value are Removed
OverWatch Bigger Than - Values that Decrease less than Value are Removed
OverWatch Smaller Than - Values that Increase more than the Value are Removed
OverWatch Value Between - Values that Increase or Decrease from Values Between are Removed
OverWatch Increased Value - Values that haven't Increased are Removed
OverWatch Increased Value by - Values that haven't Increased by the Value are Removed
OverWatch Decreased Value - Values that haven't Decreased are Removed
OverWatch Decreased Value by - Values that haven't Decreased by the Value are Removed
OverWatch Change - Values that don't Change are Removed
OverWatch Unchanged - Values that do Change are Removed
OverWatch Exact First Scan - Values that have changed from "First Scan Exact Value/Bigger Than/Smaller Than/Value Between" are removed

- "Overwatch" is when Values on the Scan List have changed from the Value Locked/Looking for and are automatically removed from the Scan List
Example:
Game Paused - Health = 100
Value: 100 > Value Type: 2Bytes > First Scan > Found: 5
Address - Value
00000234 - 100
00001034 - 100
00001204 - 100
00001230 - 100
00001234 - 100

[Transactioned Scan List]
Game Played - Health = 100
00000234 - 123
00001034 - 100
00001032 - 100
00001230 - 89
00001234 - 99

[End Result Scan List]
Game Played - Health = 100
00001034 - 100 [This Value might be Health Total xxx/100]
00001032 - 100 [This Value might be Health/Hit Points 100/xxx]
*- Another solution for this would be to Smart Edit Addresses using "Text to find" and "Replace With" worded as "Address to find" and "Replace With" [Concept]

Sideswipe Cheat Engine.png
 Description:
Cheat Engine with Scan Section beside Address List or Being able to unattach them. Original Idea from DeSmuMe & NO$Zoomer. [Concept]
 Filesize:  42.48 KB
 Viewed:  7804 Time(s)

Sideswipe Cheat Engine.png

Cheat Engine 561 by 610.png
 Description:
[Process] + Address Bug...maybe
 Filesize:  89.31 KB
 Viewed:  7845 Time(s)

Cheat Engine 561 by 610.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: