Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any interest in ,or do you guys also make detection?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
no names left

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Any interest in ,or do you guys also make detection? Reply with quote

As one of the people that gets missed with on a regular basis when this topic comes up I am begging you as human beings Please give me or show me a way to prove someone is using your program!

To me its obvious when peope use this cheat in the game I play which lost its support the day it was releast!

The problem is that a player using this cheat causes lag or some other undisired affects on the other players not using it! Not sure if that is intentional or not!

All programers and coders say no third party program can affect someone else client. However that is far from reality!

I just would like to be able to prove to these people that use this that I do in fact know!

Can you help me? By saying no you are also saying that me as a person is worth distroying over keeping hackers from being found out!

You cannot even begin to emagine the hell I have gone thur as a result of cheaters trying to make me out to be a mornic idiot all to devert the attention of thier cheating!
atom0s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People cannot directly effect your client unless the game is coded specifically to have client to client interaction. So unless the game is incredibly terrible and poorly constructed (possibly why it lost support on release day) it wont happen. (Or unless they are specifically hacking your system which I doubt anyone is going to do over a game.)

The lag you are mentioning is probably full-server lag. Said players can be effecting the server as a whole and not just you specifically. Other things which you didn't go into detail about are more then likely exploiting admin powers or something on those lines.

This isn't an anti-cheat forum so you wont find help here. Most you will get is "lawl" or "qq" for complaining about cheaters.

no names left

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I know its not! Thank you for at least saying something!

yes thats my point they affect the server which than affects me!

I believe every one in the server is being affected only some are clueless while others just think they are getting lag!

I have tested this myself with an early version of this program!

I have had my brother on the other end and visa versa we have both experience the same stuff occurring.

So this company does not make any detection and will never?
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would help if you let us know what game you're talkign about Wink
no names left

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trebes Vengence is the game!

I am not really looking for any one to tell me if I am right or wrong!

I have tested this and know its true!

I would love to hear from the makers of this program! I would love to know if you think there is a way you could make additional profits from making a detection program as well!

Certainlly you guys could make the best detection of your own program!

You can play both ends and make a killing!

I have some other ideas but would only share them in person with the makers of the program!
no names left

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry misspelled Tribes Vengence
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Only thing that can cause lag is the speedhack.

As for a detection of this you must implement it on the server as on the client it will only show as someone who is flashing around the playing field within seconds
And while that can be detected on the client (get all the players coordinates and check if someone has moved a distance not possible) this is more easily done on the server, and besides, once I'd bothered with the game and get all the player coordinates I just can't resist myself into turning it into an aimbot

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
no names left

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
Only thing that can cause lag is the speedhack.

As for a detection of this you must implement it on the server as on the client it will only show as someone who is flashing around the playing field within seconds
And while that can be detected on the client (get all the players coordinates and check if someone has moved a distance not possible) this is more easily done on the server, and besides, once I'd bothered with the game and get all the player coordinates I just can't resist myself into turning it into an aimbot

Are you saying that only the speedhack can cause lag and nothing else?

Are you saying lag is hack related while latency is net related?

Are you interested in making detection for a price?
atom0s

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no names left wrote:
Are you saying that only the speedhack can cause lag and nothing else?

No, plenty of things can cause lag on the server which can directly effect other players.

no names left wrote:
Are you saying lag is hack related while latency is net related?

No, lag and latency are both network related. Lag has the ability to also be client related in terms of graphics, background processes, lack of resources and so on. Not directly hack related.

no names left wrote:
Are you interested in making detection for a price?

Again, you wont find anyone really interested in helping you with an anti-cheat on these forums. Good luck in finding one at all.

Lorrenzo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this kid really asking for cheating/hacking detection development here?
Oh goodness.

But yes, the hacker may be causing full server lag, but not client specific lag.. And it's probably not intentional.

Pyscho
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used cheatengine and I effected the client.
Ever hear of the game ROBLOX?
They use a built in lua system, so other users can script their own games and build.

So technically on some occasions it's possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum