Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Client Sided Hacking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moonguardian
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Client Sided Hacking Reply with quote

Can i have like someone to teach me how to hack a little so i can atleast learn from that. I know almost nothing except server sided hacking --- thats easy --- and i wanna hack this game --- rumble fighter ---. If anyone wants to accept comment this Very Happy
jonander50
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Assuming That "Client side" is the data circuit that occurs on your computer, and "Server side" is the interaction and data download from the server database, I think you have confused the terms, because in principle only be handled the data you have, because you could not overwrite files that are located on another machine.

The "Cheat engine" and all its variants focus precisely on the data blocks "Client side".

Regarding do not have data, you can only access the procedures that follow, so in principle you could create a trick money from the modification of the procedure of obtaining money, provided that this is client side, for example and never changing the direction of the money directly.

So the first step once the basic concepts would be marked a target on the trick you want to get from there and analyze and break up each of the aspects that make up the process.

For example, I can not usually change my quantity of life directly, but I also know that there must be a condition to that when HP <1 then run animation "fall" and teleport city. Must then inject a code that bypass this condition, such as modifying the value 1 HP <-999999, or to detect the change in value between the reception of a hit and miss, and try to increase the probability of miss 100%

I recommended that you first complete the tutorial that is included in the program, and from there apply logic and creativity to find sources "Client-side" to be exploited.

Specifically in this section of tutorials you can find all the extra information you want, including "reverse engineering", but first I strongly recommend that you complete the main tutorial.
Moonguardian
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thank you. I will try out the tutorial.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: