Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ArcaniA - Gothic 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TribalJake
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: ArcaniA - Gothic 4 Reply with quote

Just got the game and already trying to hAxOr it. however when i go from the game to windows it fights me to stay on top and its quite hard to mess with CE while the game is in the background going all retard on me. any ideas on how to kill that? gonna try and see if theres a window mode and if not well i guess its up to one of you amazing sob's to figure something cool out.

yes'um they have window mode. this is gonna be alot easier now.
Serpentes
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found teh adress for money here it is 0B4BF9B4 , but what i need is a way to get skill points so if you find it let me know please.

So geting money its easy

1. open cheat engine
2. open the .exe for arcania from (select a process to open) in cheat engine
3. type in the amount of gold you have at that moment in your inventory lets say 13 gold
4. click first scan
5. kill someting get some gold lets say 3 gold
6. now you have like 16 gold type this value now and click next scan
7. now you have 3 adress showing or more for me it was 3
8. the one your looking for is 0B4BF9B4 for me it was the last one
9. after clicking it change its value form 16 to how much gold you want.
Have to say tho only played the game for 10 min. and played whit cheat engine for 5 mins so if i find more things ill post them
Archonius
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been searching for all sorts and don't seem to be able to pin anything down. First I tried Mana Regeneration. I started with exact values but when that didn't work i went for unknown initial value and kept equipping and unequipping armour with Mana Regen bonuses to try and whittle it down. No luck.

I did find however that most values seem to start with a base of 8. So if your mana is 100. Don't search 100 search 108. I did actually find one entry for Mana Regeneration but altering or freezing it did nothing and thats about the extent of my skill with cheat engine.

Anyone else have any luck?
TribalJake
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: uh huh Reply with quote

got the skills one. been busy so forgot to post it but here goes:

first its a "floater" type so check Float.
next level up and scan your 3 points.
use 1 then save it and scan again for 2.
and repeat for 1 and you should have it.

and your welcome. Laughing

Also armor is a floater sooo just tick float and scan then unequip and scan and repeat till you get 2 addresses. i changed both and it seemed to work.

So it seems everything in the Stats/Equipment menu are all Float addresses. So when you do your search just tick Float and your peachy.

Andddd dont forget to check "Frozen" cause when you equip something it will go back to its normal stats.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: