Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lara Croft Guardian Light, where is the damn health adress?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shark2003
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put the 10000 in there thinking I had to put in the Max Health value and yes I thought I had to fill something in there where your comments were..it makes sense now...thanks..I knew I was doing something screwy...

I got the scripts working..but how do you save it and or enable it if you close the game and quit cheat engine? I saved the .CT file but the scripts arent there anymore...I have do to do it all over again.. Rolling Eyes
shark2003
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put the 10000 in there thinking I had to put in the Max Health value and yes I thought I had to fill something in there where your comments were..it makes sense now...thanks..I knew I was doing something screwy...

Phew..okay..I think I got a handle on creating scripts and basic knowledge to create them. I altered the ammo script also with a simple add instruction. I guess now I need to make a trainer to be able to use these scripts again.... Question
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can save the scripts as .cea files (file->save)
and alternatively file->assign to cheat table and then save the table

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
shark2003
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
you can save the scripts as .cea files (file->save)
and alternatively file->assign to cheat table and then save the table

Thanks Dark Byte..yeah I just now figured out the CEA file saving,didnt know about the save to cheat table part though..kool beans...I am getting the hang of this..thanks Much..I am sure I will have more questions..really enjoying this game now. Very Happy

Out of curiosity,does anyone ever mess with moon jump,float,no gravity type codes eith CE?
oLaudix
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pointers in this games were tricky. Even if i found static adress it changed after death. The solution was finding statics after death. One time i even had to search for pointer for green address.

Now im messing with rune power or whatever its called and i have one big problem. I found the value and everything, but pointer scan shows 0 results. When i try manual i get one address but when i search for it there are no results.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when pointerscan returns nothing, increase the offset and level depth (you WILL eventually get something, probably more than you wanted...)

oLaudix
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it matter if value is float? And why cant i find even 1-lvl pointer for this value :/ I just tried 7 lvl pointing scan and no results. In addition i just checked and it looks like there is no Copu Memory opcode in this one only, Add, Store Real, Load Floating point value (no idea what it is xD) and "Compare Real and pop register stack".
shark2003
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished this game..that would have been a real tough SOB to complete without inf Health..instant death kills were bad enough...I still need to learn how to save the scripts files to a table..there are more PC games that I will probably be hacking now..Thanks Again for your Help Dark Byte..its been a learning experience... Very Happy
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oLaudix wrote:
Does it matter if value is float?

No, a float is just an address like everything else

Quote:

And why cant i find even 1-lvl pointer for this value :/

level 1 pointer are more rare than level 15 pointers. You'll almost never get a level 1 pointer, or if you do, it's almost guaranteed to not work next time you run the game

Quote:

I just tried 7 lvl pointing scan and no results.

Try increasing the structsize. 2048 might be too small, try 4096, or even 8192 (of course, if you changed that to a really small value, that also explains why you didn't find anything)
And else try level 8 or 9

Also, if you find nothing the next scan (as long as you don't close the window) will be a lot faster as it doesn't need to generate the pointer map again (just make sure the address is still the same)

And what do you mean with no results? A million or more addresses and the first address in the list was wrong, or really 0 pointers found ?

Quote:
In addition i just checked and it looks like there is no Copu Memory opcode in this one only, Add, Store Real, Load Floating point value (no idea what it is xD) and "Compare Real and pop register stack".

So this address you're looking for isn't accessed by any piece of code in the game?
If so, does changing it even have any effect?

oLaudix
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what do you mean with no results? A million or more addresses and the first address in the list was wrong, or really 0 pointers found ? - its 0 :/

When i try manually there is no mov command. When i try to find addres anyway i get no results. And yes when i change value it changes in game.

EDIT: Well it appeared that i found only bar value not actuall power on :/. Now i got the right one and updated Cheat Table on main site.
Popinman32
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When all rational things fail go for the irrational, try crazy stuff like level 20 pointers and such. If you don't find anything then I'm sure someone can get some injection going on for you. lol
I don't have an XBox so, ya... rofl

Recifense
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

On version 1.00 there is a structure at the static address 00E7BED0.

Code:
struct Lara (at 00E7BED0):
0000 = 00fcea98
0004 = i0
0008 = i0
000c = 00e7c200
031c = pHP
032c = pPoints

Code:
struct HP:
0000 = 00E7BED0 (pLara)
0004 = i0
0008 = icHP (Ex.: 1650)
000c = imHP (Ex.: 1650)

Code:
struct Points:
0000 = 0096396c
1f2c = iPoints

So a table just using pointers is possible. But I would rather write a script. Smile

Cheers!
MacielBorba
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Timer Code Reply with quote

I've found the address to the timer, check it out... It worked for me, now lets go back some levels to gain the powerups/relics/artifacts that require some speeeeeeeed

address is 010903DC 4 bytes and it counts in miliseconds, so, put a value multiple by 1000 for each second...

bye
Divorcee
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Quick Searches for Max Health and Ammo in Lara Croft GOL Reply with quote

There is a fairly narrow range where the health and ammo values are stored --- specifically between 04100000 and 05100000. This is what I set and then scan for the max health value --- generally 1650 or 1725 or ?? depending on the health upgrades you collected. You can quickly narrow down the values after you let yourself be damaged ( ? bomb) or shoot off a few rounds.

Then it's a simple matter to freeze these values
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: