Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UFO Aftermath

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: UFO Aftermath This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Here's a table I made for this XCOM-like game; Aftermath is the first in the UFO series.
I created the table for the GOG.com release, which is 1.4. However, it is an AOB table, so it might work with other versions, too.

The table contains:
- Infinite item maker; could not find a better name. This makes any item stored on your base infinite (that is, sets its number to 999, which the game interprets as 'infinite'). Go to the squad screen and drag the item you want to be infinite onto any soldier's inventory. From now on, you'll have an infinite supply of that item - even after you save/load the game. Note: double-clicking won't work, you really need to drag the item; this is on purpose to avoid accidental use. Also, the screen won't update itself immediately, so do something to force an update if you want to see that it really is infinite (e.g. double-click the item you just added to put it back, add another of the same item, open/close squad screen, etc.).
- Quick recuperation; for quick recovery in the hospital (triggers every hour).
- Quick training; for quick learning (triggers every hour).
- Quick research; for instant research (triggers instantly when unpaused). Note: no research facility needed.
- Quick development; for instant development (triggers instantly when unpaused). Note: no engineering facility needed.
- XP Gain multiplier; multiplies every XP gained with fXPGainMultiplier.
- One hit kill; kill any enemy with one shot. Note: this one has priority when One hit knockout is also enabled.
- One hit knockout; incapacitate any enemy with one shot (that is, set health to exactly 1).
- God mode; no damage (and no hospital penalty). Note: it also protects psi-controlled squad-mates, so you have a better chance rescuing them (by killing the alien controlling him/her).
- Infinite ammo in clip; keeps your squad-mates' weapons fully loaded. You won't need to equip any additional clips anymore. Note: darkedone02 reported that it does not work with some weapons (see post below); fix pending.

All options except One hit kill and One hit knockout are enabled by default.

Enjoy!

I also added a developers' table for those interested.

Now that your job is easier, I recommend you install the Combo Mod Final before starting a new game.

UFO_dev.ct
 Description:
Developers' table

Download
 Filename:  UFO_dev.ct
 Filesize:  867.07 KB
 Downloaded:  387 Time(s)

UFO.CT
 Description:
UFO:AM 1.4; GOG.com
CE 6.3

Download
 Filename:  UFO.CT
 Filesize:  12.41 KB
 Downloaded:  489 Time(s)

Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
giorgos9334
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, i love these 3 ufo games. I will test ASAP and let you know. Please consider the other 2 as well.

-George
Csimbi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they're in the queue, but I'll finish the first.
darkedone02
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to give this a try...
darkedone02
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've tested your trainer without using any mods, and Everything else works well just like it suppose to be, however that infinite ammo on clip won't work on certain weapons for some reason such as plasma rifles, laser rifles, and possibly other alien technology usage as far as i experience.
Csimbi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it mean any alien weaponry, or only battery/energy-cell operated ones?
What about human weapons of the same type? Are they all broken?

The thing is that I have never used alien weapons on my playthrough (I am a sniper rifle fan), so I did not notice. I'm working on Aftershock at the moment; I'll have to do it some other time. I added a note to the original post.
darkedone02
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, as soon as I unlocked or obtain certain weapons, I've noticed that my laser rifle, plasma rifle, psi weapons, and possibly other weapons are running out of ammo and my man are screaming out of ammo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: