Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

software 3d engine and source

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: software 3d engine and source Reply with quote

http://www.mediafire.com/?bzzhcjzjch2
It's meant to be tiny.

edit:
smaller, newer version, laff. i like to push the filesize. it could prob get smaller, but 4kb was nice to see.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mynekmztttm

Another version of that 3d engine I wrote a while ago, definitely iffy in spots. It has none of my old bitmap code yet so no image drawing / scaling yet. When that happens I'll probably add bitmap font support as well. Some other stuff is incomplete, ugly, broken, or works weird. OpenGL and DirectX aren't used at all, though all their documentation was really, really helpful.

It can actually draw proper triangles now instead of me having to handcode all the lines individually like what was done previously. I assume if the indicies were correct quads should work fine too, but I dunno if I want to keep them.

I just copy / pasted the verticies / indicies from a 3dsmax export for the most part so it'll work with any geometry really. I don't really want to write a loader but ughhh. I want to try loading a Quake map or something eventually. The original plan was some 3d text that changed orientation slightly depending on where your mouse was on the window, so if your cursor was on the left side it would be facing slightly to the left. There's a bunch of simple and fun effects that would look nice in a trainer or something.

I guess this would be good for anyone wondering how a 3d engine works. It's pretty simple to get drawing with this. Most stuff is wrapped up nicely enough and it's usable enough.

Last edited by hcavolsdsadgadsg on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
natanreis1
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the source ^^, i'm really into C++ Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: