Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aimbot with Cheat Engine?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
louie999
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:09 am    Post subject: Aimbot with Cheat Engine? Reply with quote

Hi, so I was wondering, is it possible to create a simple aimbot with Cheat Engine? Because I have this 2D shooter game, and an aimbot(even a weak one) would be great for trolling my friends in lan games Laughing and I also really wanna know how I can make an aimbot Smile. So anyone can give some help here? Thanks in advance.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google how to make aimbot and you will find plenty tutorials.

You can't simply make one with CE, you can find some variables needed with CE as with any other mem searcher but the rest is up to you.

Snow1337
Catastrophic Cheatah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try searching for the hex code of the hue you are aiming at and try to devolop a color aimbot in Lua. (i.e aiming at black sas, search for FFFFFF, then aim at something tan and search for D2B48C), freeze it on the color code, you would need a program that told you the hue your mouse pointer was looking at in-game, its possible but hard and a good chance it will crash the game

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CE's Lua engine implementation has more then enough to make an aimbot in it. Given that all you will be doing is reading information, doing calculations, and then writing your aim vector back to the game.

Google how to handle the calculations of an aimbot to find what information you will need to do the proper calculations and such. There are a handful of values you will need to read from the game to make the proper vector to aim at.

aikoncwd
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Get the address/pointer of XYZ coords of every player
- Dissect the player structure to determine if friend team or enemy team
- Hook the mouse pointer
- Set the mouse position to match XYZ enemy coords. Always focus on the near enemy using Z coord (Triangulation and lot of maths here!)
- Check for walls and objects, so you don't want to shoot if a wall is between you and the enemy

You can achieve this with CE + auto-assemble + LUA, but I think is easy to make with native ASM/C/C++/C# coding. Search and learn about hooks and structures, also knowing how DirectX/OpenGL works is necessary.

Good Luck.!

atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using the mouse is not a good method of an aimbot in 3D games. Your mouse is not handled in the 3D plane like the rest of the objects, so you'd be setting things based on a 2D plane which would not account for view angles.

Instead, you would want to focus on handling the view angles of yourself in relation to the target you are trying to fire at. Once the calculations are handled you would be setting your own view angles (in 3D) to ensure that you are looking at the correct point in the 3D world.

Rydian
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, OP does want 2D for now, and 2D is a lot simpler than 3D to start.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Using the mouse is not a good method of an aimbot in 3D games. Your mouse is not handled in the 3D plane like the rest of the objects, so you'd be setting things based on a 2D plane which would not account for view angles.

Instead, you would want to focus on handling the view angles of yourself in relation to the target you are trying to fire at. Once the calculations are handled you would be setting your own view angles (in 3D) to ensure that you are looking at the correct point in the 3D world.

Nice to know that, I never coded any aimbot, but your explanation of modify the view sound better than hooking mouse position, also sound harder to code haha.

Rydian wrote:
Well, OP does want 2D for now, and 2D is a lot simpler than 3D to start.

Yep, maybe he needs to start with a simple teleport hack coded in ASM/LUA, then switch to something more complex like 2D aimbot or ESP hack drawing boxes.

louie999
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the answers! The game is also moddable through lua scripts, there are some functions like ai_aim, ai_rotate etc. is it possible to 'manipulate' those commands to make the aimbot?(I'm not sure tho, as scripts are server sided...)
louie999
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I found the X and Y memory address for 1 player in the game, but I got a new problem, when I close then re-open the game then the memory address for the X/Y positions are gone, it seems that those addresses get assigned to new addresses whenever the game gets opened, so how can I find out where the new addresses are without having to re-search it again? Confused
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use a code injection at a place that accesses the X and Y coordinates and use that to record the position.
With luck it's used for other players as well, allowing you to build a list of all players

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
louie999
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
Use a code injection at a place that accesses the X and Y coordinates and use that to record the position.
With luck it's used for other players as well, allowing you to build a list of all players

How can I use code injection in CE ? Confused
aikoncwd
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

louie999 wrote:
Dark Byte wrote:

I think you want to build a house starting for the roof... Try to learn the basics with CE, complete all 9 tutorial steps, learn about pointers and code inyections, structures (dissect them) and shared opcodes.

I recommend you to code a teleport hack, it will give some skills to do harder things like aimbots or esp hacks.

Rydian
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

louie999 wrote:
Dark Byte wrote:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=583856

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: