Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tutorial Template

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joeteck
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Tutorial Template Reply with quote

Hello Forum!

Wanted to drop a line and find out who these tutorials are for?

Is there a way to list them in the subject line on the level of expertise for these tutorials?

I always thought a tutorial was for beginners..

So far, as being a beginner at this, find everyone of the tutorials unusable, since I thought they should be for the program Cheat engine..

Maybe there should be separate sub-forums with-in this tutorial forum based on experience...

Such as:

Beginner TUT (1-3)
Example 1 forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=254233
Example 2 forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=454943
Example 3 forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=3832

Intermediate TUT (4-7)

Advanced TUT (8-11)

Elite TUT (11-15)

I've been through a few so far, and nothing has any format. There is no tutorial template used when publishing this helpful tips...

Since I'm 100% new here, maybe someone could give me a hand in trying to set this up? Just trying to get some order here since it clearly needs some attention. I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, if someone is in the process in working on this now..

I'm a down to earth guy and want to make this place "the end all be all forum" for how-to's regarding custom trainers for your favorite games.

Looking forward to your replies!

Oh, BTW, I'm currently working on SC2 and BC2 cheats...

Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: