Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assassins Creed 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluesoldier
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Assassins Creed 2 Reply with quote

Been looking for the values of health, and money. anyone found these? They seem to be hidden somehow.
avaterera
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anybody give me some tips how to find (and freeze) amount of throwing knives?
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, ubisoft protected the game so much. Also if you got the game org, and you're using Cheatengine the game will close and never open again. Why? Because ubisoft protected that shit. Than you need to reinstall and do shit again. I read this and i didn't try it.

Also if you're trying to get the values be happy that you can play AC2 if you're using the pirated version be happy that you got the working crack.

Here are some tips on how to get alot money:
- Make to mission when you meet your uncle Mario. You should make a little bit more mission until you can access to upgrade your city. When upgrading your city your money will increase alot more. So more upgrading, more money. You will get the money after 20 minutes, it will show at the left of the screen a little box. Then go to your city and pickup the money from the case.
Here's another way i like more:
- When people are walking (alot) go to them and hold space, you should steal 17 cash. When you stole all the cash from them quickly get away from them, they could call guards. (Don't steal peoples money from your city, becasue the population will go down.)

These two ideas are from me, i hope it helps.

About health...
- Go to doctor and buy health potions (don't know right now how its called), then when you got low hp press 1 and you will be automaticly healed.

Thats the way i did it.

Hope this helps, and this text was made by me.

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Assassin Creed II with Server Emulate and it work perfectly try to use it Wink

I work on Assassin Creed II (Emule.Server_version), but i need help if users are ok for help me contact me Wink
dubh
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Womanizer wrote:
Sorry guys, ubisoft protected the game so much.

Not really. I was able to find the money value simply by changing the memory scan options from 32-bit to All. Now I have a 1,000,000,000f.
kkchen
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know how to freeze the throwing knives? Haven't seen anyone put it up so I assume it's either extremely easy to find (doesn't look like it Confused ) or its extremely hard.
SonnyX
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When using the pirated version it is easy possible to change money and throwing knives,
only one problem: Can't seem to find a pointer for second but needed Money value ( no static/base pointer or w/e it might be called (such a green address))
Here is whut i've done for that second one :/ if anybody could help Cool
Code:
Value 2 (access) -> 012D5A10: - 8b 41 10 - mov eax,[ecx+10]   }
value 2 (access) -> 012D5A7B: - 8b 4e 10 - mov ecx,[esi+10]    } 6FD80360
value 2 (access) -> 012D5A8f: - 89 4e 10 - mov[esi+10],ecx   }

value 2 (write) -> 012D5A8f: - 89 4e 10 - mov[esi+10],ecx   } 6FD80360

Hex 6FD80360 -> 23A235B0 (level one pointer)

value 2 (access) -> 010d0960: - 8b 08    - mov ecx,[eax]         }
value 2 (access) -> 010d12b4: - 8b 38    - mov edi,[eax]         } 23A235B0 == same as my previeus pointer :/
value 2 (access) -> 010d1495: - 83 3f 00 - cmp dword ptr [edi],00 }
value 2 (access) -> 010d1530: - 8b 17    - mov edx,[edi]         }

04F7FB98 - no access nor write
23A235B0 {         010d0947 - 8b 41 04 - mov eax,[ecx+04]}
        78D80B10 - {   010d1291 - 8b 41 04 - mov eax,[ecx+04] } 78D80B0C - no access, no write
                   010d147c - 8b 79 04 - mov edi,[ecx+04]}

as for the throwing knifes, just search on 1 byte, but if it takes you to long it kills your as II browser Razz
also cant find a pointer for the throwing knifes Razz
but it's easy changeable, just don't make it higher than u can hold everything should be fine
crusnikmachine
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about feathers? i will NOT look for every last god damn feather.

its not hard to find the address but anytime i change the addy the game crashes.

ps i just tried the address for the feathers in your inventory, chest was harder, i dont know what feathers i need.
supervoodoo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Reply with quote

bluesoldier wrote:
Been looking for the values of health, and money. anyone found these? They seem to be hidden somehow.

It's not that hard dudes Very Happy..For hp values fin somebody to fight with so he can decrease your hp..then before he hits you alt+tab and go to CE...then scan for unknown initial value..go back to game and let the dude attack you.. when he decreases your hp go to CE back and Next scan must be for decrease value(still unknown value dont hit decreased value "by"...)after scan go back ingame and let the target hit you again..scan for decreased value until you get a small amount of decreased values..Watch out dont let Ezio die..use healing potions..after using potions dont forget that the values will increase so scans must be increased value(again not increased value "by")and after finding the values you can edit them...scans must be 4bytes with a 32 bit setting.. as for Changing count number of healing potions ammunition etc.. you just scan for the number of potions(or poisons or ammo)you have you will have it then drink one potion(or poison someone,shoot them depending on what are you searching for)then go to CE and scan for decreased values(now you can use the scan for "decreased value by" option...Then after finding the values edit them...Thats it you've got what's needed Razz
Nezumai
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How were you guy able to use CE with the Emulated ver. of Ac2... CE crashes when Hooked.
Ive Been using Tshearch as Alternitive Untill i find out how to do this.
kantoboy69
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the throwing knives pointer for Assassins Creed II v1.01 by using the new pointer scan from Cheat Engine 5.6. Thanks DarkByte for improving the pointer scanner, I like this one better.

Just find the address for the throwing knives and it should be in byte (Thanks to SonnyX for sharing this)

Below is the following procedure.

1) On Pointer Scan option remove the check from the option box of "Stop traversing a path when a static has been found"
2) Use 512 for Maximum offset value (or maybe 256 since I haven't got any pointer exceeding FF)
3) Use 10 for Max Level (but based on my found result Level 9 should be enough"
4) Close the game and CE (I'm having problem with scanning again when CE is not reloaded). Since pointer scans are save into file so it is safe to close CE.
5) Load the game again. Scan for the throwing knives address in byte.
6) Load saved pointer file
7) Use rescan memory option
Cool Choose "address to find" radio button instead of value to find since 4 byte value is only the available option for this integer.
9) Save to another pointer file (for loading again)
10) repeat from procedure 4 until you get the correct pointer list

AC2_PTR_SCAN4.JPG
 Description:
Throwing Knives Pointer 1 freeze to 10
 Filesize:  71.92 KB
 Viewed:  20459 Time(s)

AC2_PTR_SCAN4.JPG

AC2_PTR_SCAN.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.71 KB

AC2_PTR_SCAN.JPG

AC2_PTR_SCAN2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.68 KB

AC2_PTR_SCAN2.JPG

Last edited by kantoboy69 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Nezumai
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

assuming your not using a Emulated Ver. of AC2?
kantoboy69
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emulated and the game is patch 1.01

On throwing knives I think the problem is that the value scanned is only updating the graphics display for the number of throwing knives thus when the actual value reaches 0 it crash which mean it is not the correct address to update.

AssassinscreedIIGame.exe+01E3C588 I think is the right base for the pointer to start with since I have a similar address with the florens/money and it doesn't crash since it is the actual money address. It triggers when you throw money.

I'll try something else to find the actual address for throwing knives. It maybe encrypted or using some kind of crc checking since the value is being updated with xor.

--- Updated ---
I think I finally figure out how to freeze the throwing knives without crashing. Based on my first pointer I added another byte pointer (copy the and paste) and increment the last pointer (should be the first in the list) by 30h (1eh +30h = 4eh) and freeze this to zero (00h). The first byte pointer for throwing knives should be freeze to 10 (0ah).

--- Updated 2 ---
Freezing may be a bad idea since pointer were getting reinitialized when events happen (e.g. going to another city, talking to leonardo) that crash the game. So it is much safer to bind hot-keys and set the value whenever the keys are press.
--- Updated 3 ---
It worked then now it didn't Very Happy
Oh well I still have some tricks to try
No wonder nobody post about throwing knives :p

--- Updated 4 ---
Changing 0187dc54 to xor eax, eax and a nop stops the decrement of throwing knives (aka freeze). I'm still not sure if this routine is globally use although when I put a break point at this address, it only gets trigger when I throw a throwing knife.

Code:

[ENABLE]
0187dc54:
xor eax, eax
nop

[DISABLE]
0187dc54:
mov eax, [esi+0c]

Also, I found out that when this address is xor, when you try to put the feathers at the box it will not put the feathers. Maybe someone could tinker if this part of the function could update the number of feathers inside Maria's box.

--- Updated 5 ---
Throwing Knives, Codex Pages, Feathers is calling/executing this function found in address 0187dc54 (it is followed by a call as parameters are push first to stack before actual call). In my analysis the object that contains the value of these three is a kind of linked-list (contrary to an ordinary array) thus my theory as follow, 10 throwing knives means that 10 linked object. Same with carried Codex Pages and Feathers. A good example is a list box object that contains object type variable rather than common integer/string variable(s).

Code:
Class ThrowingKnives {
  Knife *head;
  Knife *tail;
  Knife throwing_knife;
}

With Codex Pages and Feathers it would be much complicated as it would have linked-list for carried objects (codex/feathers) and a separate linked-list for these object where they are located in different city. In much worst scenario that Maria's box and codex wall were also linked-list objects.

Code:

// In Java
LinkedList<objCodex> Cwall;
LinkedList<objCodex> Ccarried;
LinkedList<objCodex> Clocations;
LinkedList<objFeather> Fbox;
LinkedList<objFeather> Fcarried;
LinkedList<objFeather> Flocations;
LinkedList<objThrowingKnife> Cthrowingknives;

Hopefully there are still active cheaters tinkering with Assassins Creed II

AC2_PTR_SCAN7.JPG
 Description:
Healing Potions/Vials pointer
 Filesize:  71.76 KB
 Viewed:  20356 Time(s)

AC2_PTR_SCAN7.JPG

AC2_PTR_SCAN5.JPG
 Description:
Florens/Money Throw money to update
 Filesize:  71.76 KB
 Viewed:  20415 Time(s)

AC2_PTR_SCAN5.JPG

justa_dude
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap! Each knife is a distinct "object" rather than just an abstract quantity in your inventory? If that's the case, then it would certainly explain why changing the quantity (increasing the game's notion of the length of the linked list) would crash the game - you'd be dereferencing an invalid pointer. It surprises me, though, because although a knife must eventually become a distinct object (when it's lying on the ground after you've thrown it, for example), I don't see any advantage of having it be an object instead of a quantity until you've thrown it (we don't need to know where it came from, for example). Operating systems are also usually pretty good about reporting thrown access violations - does the game throw such an error, or just silently crash when your knife quantities go bad? Are you finding the code to iterate the list or add/remove the head/tail to be near to the code that adjusts the length? Are you seeing any stdc or c++ library calls to manipulate the data structure? It seems unusual to me that they would create a data structure like that from scratch instead of using included routines - which should show up clearly because of their symbols, yes?

This is fascinating to me, and I'd love to hear about any other discoveries you make.

Cheers,
adude
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: