Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battle for Middle Earth Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZooM
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Battle for Middle Earth Online Reply with quote

I recently got the idea of hacking Battle for Middle Earth with cheat engine, after using it many times for Gunbound and Starcraft online, and it works very well. In single player i can have unlimited resources, no population limit, unlimited power points, and a few other small things. However, if i hack online, even if i create the hack in game against a person, it goes "Out of Synch" about 10 seconds after and ends the game. If anyone has suggestions for me as to get around this problem or wants to play with me online, post back or contact me on AIM, my screename is Bloodpheonix182. Thank you, and thanks Darkbyte for creating such an awesome program.
-ZooM
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you change your stats, make sure all other players change your stats to the same values with ce

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
ZooM
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But... I am the only one changing stats, or even using cheat engine. For example, i search for the number of resources I have as I get them and get the three values controlling resources, change them to a number much higher, and freeze them. If I do not freeze them, than the resource count will go down as I spend resources. However, about 20 seconds after changing the values, regardless as to wether or not I freeze them, the game goes out of synch. Is it even possible use cheat engine in this game, or is there a way to make it that the game does not detect me messing with it?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give cheat engine to the other players as well, and tell them my messenger or something when you change your stats, and they have to change them then as well.

But if you mean, cheat without them knowing it: no, not possible

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
ZooM
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh, okay, well ya thanks for the help. It will be more fun anyways wen I play with my friends because we wont be bound to a 200 population point command limit, which allows you to make only 50 calvary at a time Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: