Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how can i make a wall hack or something to fly...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the-narcism
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: how can i make a wall hack or something to fly... Reply with quote

i dont know how to make a hack like wall hack or flyhack im playing gunz but if i do something with a debugger i get a screen that i try to hack*duh*
how can i make flyhack or wall hack in any game???
i can do ammo score ant life hacks:) Twisted Evil
subpar
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheat Engine is a program intended only to change numerical/string data. It does not add functions to the game. Laughing

Gosh. This forum is so n00by. So much n00by, I could squeeze 'em.

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It IS possible to add functions to the game with ce.
just find out where the wall hit test code is, and either remove it, or let it go through a code cave that does some filtering for you (so you don't fall through the ground)

If it is a engine based game the symbols may help you. e.g a symbol named CEngine::WallHitTest may give away what it's code does...

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably won't find much help for multi-player cheating round' these parts, except for the random nuggets in the multiplayer cheating area. You'd do better to find a game played more as a single player game, and ask about that. Once you learn how to do something in one game, it's usually the same or very similar in the next game.

Besides, I figure once you learn all it takes to do this 'on your own' - you'll not have much need or want to cheat in a multiplayer game, as you'll feel entirely too good about yourself, with such knoweldge.

Then again, I could be wrong Cool

My most memorable moments in my own gaming history , are defeating the bastards that had such hacks. Laughing

Don't worry though. "We" all start out the same way, and usually draw the same conclusions in the end. When we don't know how to create such hacks, all we want is to use them (and we don't really care if we created them or not).

Once we learn how to do it... because we *Can* do it, is the reason we don't do it. Why ? Because we're onto the next thing, we can't currently do Smile It is indeed the endless cycle of growing up, only to find ourselves in a place where we are mere infants, only to grow up once more, and so on, and so on, and so on...

You might be interested in this thread:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=4649

It shows what multi-player 'hacks' myself and a few others actually *do* approve of. As you read the first post, know that I'm a sarcastic son-of-a-bastard.

In the end, if someone is using something they created from the ground up - they get much more respect, then using someone elses hack (which usually leads to negative respect, in large quantities).

- Z

*edit* - You sir, yes narcism, do get bonus points in my book though - for asking how you can make your own wall hack, rather then asking *for* a wall hack. You're on the right track in my book... Not that my book is any better or worse then the next guys.
the-narcism
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but how can i find that wallhit test???with values??if thats the case what kinda values??

btw..i cant get past tutorial step 6 that pointer thing..
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the-narcism wrote:
but how can i find that wallhit test???with values??if thats the case what kinda values??

btw..i cant get past tutorial step 6 that pointer thing..

As for your first question....

Due to the "step 6" comment, I'd first try to tackle that hurdle. Get into the feel of hacking up live memory, as the 'wall hack' hurdle is wayyyy down the track from where you currently are.

It's like a person starting their first day of school as a rocket scientist, asking for a simple answer to "How do I build a rocket that can self-navigate to Alpha Centari and back... ooh by the way, I can't get the formula for this rocket fuel right."

Hope you get my meaning here sir... Good luck with your *Endevors* Wink (*Ding* - Bad pun alert)
the-narcism
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k i past the step 6 long time ago but stil dont get the thing of wall hacks.,
btw does there exist a program to get ce attached to gunz???he immidiatly says a hacking attampt has been found Evil or Very Mad
crany
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need to diable nprotect try using dll injection or decompile the gunz.exe and edit it so you have your own gunz runable theres a totrial for it a gameplanet(gamezplanet.net) i think i cantfind the link right now but just ask if you cant find it and ill look it up for you Wink

P.S. Nprotect sucks its easy to get past even tho a lot of legit players think its uber lol(same with punkbuster)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: