Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

we need starcraft section

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skellington
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: we need starcraft section Reply with quote

DB, if u look at this, ---> we need a starcraft part in the forum, loads of ppl in the spam section n everywhere on this forum r tlkin about starcraft, i think we should have a starcraft section on this forum, bcoz lets face it, loads of ppl play this game, n it just gets rly annoyin when were tlkin about like flash games, n then sum1 comes into the topic n spams/says, we need starcraft hacks, thats happened to me quite a lot of times now, i mean, weve got a maplestory section, :/ n that hasnt got as many players as starcraft, but this is my opinion, if u dont like it then im soz Smile, but i think ppl will agree with me. n if i didnt put this topic in the right section i am also sorry, but i thought it would be under general game hacking Very Happy soz agen, n thanx alot dude Smile

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, let's check the search results:
63 for gunz
30 for trickster
10 for starcraft

I guess gunz and trickster go before starcraft....

but i'll think about it

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
skellington
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kool thnx m8 Smile sum of ma m8s from sc might be joinin soon, so u will have sum nw members, so it would be gd for them to come here n see some stuff about sc Smile

Sithboy1138
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
hmm, let's check the search results:
63 for gunz
30 for trickster
10 for starcraft

I guess gunz and trickster go before starcraft....

but i'll think about it

What about a section for all flash games? (minus SA) it got 239 results Smile

OMG, YOU HACKER!!!
skellington
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolz Very Happy thats a pretty big results scan Very Happy but we deffonatly need a starcraft section Smile i mean its such a good game ( i think ) i just cant get enough of it Very Happy

and there are so many ways that you can hack the game, its just a matter of bypassing the gameguard it has on it :/ so on multiplayer you wont get disconnected Smile i remember back in the day when we had panic! Very Happy that was the best god damn cheat available for the game Smile it had everything from mineral hacks... to full on unit modification Smile also had alot of other accessories like stack hack Very Happy which was my absolute favourite Smile

if someone ever made a hack like that again, and it was undetectable, i swear they would go down in hacking history!

also when you use the speed hack from CE in starcraft, it does actually make things go alot faster, i use it all the time, your miners will mine alot faster and tyou will build buildings & units faster to0 Very Happy try it Very Happy

o and one more thing before i forget, when you use the speed hack remember not to go over 10 speed and 1 sleeptime, because yu will lagg so much and get disconnected Sad

Labyrnth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Sith is right, The forums is getting flooded all over the place about hacking flash games....

OMG PEOPLE LOOK IN THE TUTORIALS SECTION.

skellington
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adsactly/kindof my point, we need to sort this forum out, and fast, like in the tuts section, put a sub-section in there for flash games, and one in there for the real games, like C2P games, such as counter strike & diablo or summit like that, it would make things a whole lot easier... dont you think

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: