Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Sig - Street Fighter
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Transient
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: New Sig - Street Fighter Reply with quote

CnC would be nice. It's been a few weeks since I've done a sig, so I thought I'd make one.

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light is overpowering the tag, the first thing u see is the light so u may tone down that a bit. text could be better. but its nice, kiu.
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Nice.. Reply with quote

Nice, im using this for my sig, but i will darken it a bit...
EDIT: Idk how to darken, i just resize it :S

Last edited by rawgreaze on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Kronos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

bfoster15no2 wrote:

Wtf? we dont post our works here so u can use them. we just show them so we can get some cnc

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

Kronos wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:

Wtf? we dont post our works here so u can use them. we just show them so we can get some cnc

But its so good...... I cnt resist it....

Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

bfoster15no2 wrote:
Kronos wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:

first of all u need the owners consent, meaning he needs to agree to let u use it...and second thats ripping IF the owner doesnt let u use it, which he never said u could so take it off or a ban will happen

I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If those are C4D's, they're all randomly placed. Your composition is off right now. Remember that there are other ways to achieve effects, have good composition etc.. Oh and the render is badly cut, select the render and contract 1 pixel of the selection then reverse it, and delete.
zyndr0m
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kronos wrote:
Light is overpowering the tag, the first thing u see is the light so u may tone down that a bit. text could be better. but its nice, kiu.

He obviously did the light correct since it was the first thing you commented on, I've seen that render before and he made a great effort making the light source from the light orb.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

bfoster15no2 wrote:
Kronos wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:

That's a violation to copyright law.
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:
Kronos wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:

bumping a really old thread, but he gave me permission and even put my name on in his sexy font.

Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:
Kronos wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:

>image on a forum
>copyright
There's no law against it considering they aren't actual signatures, just graphics thrown onto the internet without any sort of legal disclaimer.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:
Kronos wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:

>image on a forum
>copyright
There's no law against it considering they aren't actual signatures, just graphics thrown onto the internet without any sort of legal disclaimer.
Sorry to break it to you but if you put something on deviantart or another portfolio site it is in fact copyrighted.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:
Kronos wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:

>image on a forum
>copyright
Sorry to break it to you but if you put something on deviantart or another portfolio site it is in fact copyrighted.

Sorry to break it to you, but is this deviantart or a portfolio site?
Is there a built in copyright disclaimer or creative commons disclaimer for each user's submitted content here on cef?
There's no law that says I can't take an image I found on the internet and use it at my avatar or signature on a forum on the internet.
If it's on the internet, it's there for people to copy and redistribute, there's no way around that, thus watermarks exist.
If someone were to claim that they originally created the content that OP posted, that would be a different story in court, because OP might have been able to prove that he indeed was the original creator, or might have had it on his own website with a copyright disclaimer, but neither option is viable in this case since the artwork is already partially copyrighted by capcom entertainment.
All in all, OP has no right to complain about people eating his cake after he's kindle set it on a table in the middle of a party.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:
Kronos wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:

>image on a forum
>copyright
In all my art courses they've told me that as soon as your idea is put together in a visual/solid (or audible, if music) form, you've got copyright on it. Even in my graphic design course.

Whether or not there's any way to take legal action if your work is used in a way you don't approve of... that's another story.

Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice.. Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:
Kronos wrote:
bfoster15no2 wrote:

>image on a forum
>copyright
In all my art courses they've told me that as soon as your idea is put together in a visual/solid (or audible, if music) form, you've got copyright on it. Even in my graphic design course.

Whether or not there's any way to take legal action if your work is used in a way you don't approve of... that's another story.

You can always provide proof to earn a copyright, yes, but unless you've filed with copyright.gov, proving your original authorship will be worthless and you can't take anyone to court for stealing your work.
In the US I mean.
So whenever there's a website that has copyright in the footer, most likely they haven't actually registered and are just earning their copyright by archiving proof on some timestamped server.
If anyone were to steal content from that website and claim it as their own, the best legal action they can get in court is that the thief admit their theft.
If they refuse to admit even after you've proven yourself the original owner, you might have a case, but that's sort of going into abstract law.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: