Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VB08] If PictureBox1 Goes on Form then it goes to start

View previous topic :: View next topic  
. . ,
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: [VB08] If PictureBox1 Goes on Form then it goes to start Reply with quote

Hey, I'm designing a game. Been searching the web for 2 days and I found nathing. Basic information...

Ok so I got this PictureBox1 as a player, you use arrow keys to rotate directions etc. That works 100% fine. But this is the part that I can't seem to find:

I use panels as paths, If you go off the panels and land on nathing, AKA Blank (Form) then you go back to the start. Please help!
Untouchable
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although that is very simple, if you can't do something like that maybe you should follow tutorials rather than making a game. Basically you could make an array of panels, and loop through to see if the picturebox is within bounds of the panels, then return true if it is; and after the loop return false.
. . ,
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Untouchable wrote:
Although that is very simple, if you can't do something like that maybe you should follow tutorials rather than making a game. Basically you could make an array of panels, and loop through to see if the picturebox is within bounds of the panels, then return true if it is; and after the loop return false.

Doesn't help. I done research on arrays and loops still nathing.
AtheistCrusader
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're a fucking retard, ok so, you researched arrays and loops, and they didn't help.. How about posting your code?
. . ,
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

nutsack wrote:
you're a fucking retard, ok so, you researched arrays and loops, and they didn't help.. How about posting your code?

It's no wonder you have 2 warnings. Attitude like that surprised your mummy gave you a computer Surprised
Whats the point? If you could give me the code would be 100% more easier. The code I might supply you with to have a look at might be the completely wrong one.
AtheistCrusader
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

MeGaFoRcE300 wrote:
nutsack wrote:

It's no wonder you have 2 warnings. Attitude like that surprised your mummy gave you a computer Surprised
Whats the point? If you could give me the code would be 100% more easier. The code I might supply you with to have a look at might be the completely wrong one.

Problem is, I don't understand the fuck you're saying, so you posting the code might make more sense.
SwaggaJackin'
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't expect anyone to help you with your code if you don't post it. We're not psychic and we can't see what you are doing wrong unless you post it.

You may be close to your goal and just have a stupid mistake, but we'll never know because you wanna sit and argue rather than get productive with what you want to do.
Jorg hi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the guy above. If you don't post it whats the point of asking? Nobody is going to make a game for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Game Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: