Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wolf's Labyrinth

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you enjoy this game?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

wolfdm312
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Wolf's Labyrinth Reply with quote

Yes, a game I created where the only objective is to navigate the maze from your base where the you will see the NPC you have to find further in the maze.

Please screenshot it with print screen and paste in paint, once you have completed it.

Note: There is no indication when you find the final NPC that you have won, so press ESC when your finished and manually exit.

Enjoy.

h t t p://w w w.mediafire.c o m/?m2mvmmzozkt

Also, sorry for the broken link, since I had to make a new CEF account this is all I can give you.
tombana
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice and it kept me busy for 10 minutes or so, but couldn't find the npc. Did you code it completely from scratch or use an existing engine or some sort of gamemaker tool?

By the way, I somehow jumped/ran into a wall and then I got stuck and couldn't move or jump. (only happened once)
wolfdm312
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tombana wrote:
Looks nice and it kept me busy for 10 minutes or so, but couldn't find the npc. Did you code it completely from scratch or use an existing engine or some sort of gamemaker tool?

By the way, I somehow jumped/ran into a wall and then I got stuck and couldn't move or jump. (only happened once)

It's FPS Creator, but I'm coding some other stuff with DarkGDK. I did make the entire maze though, but only to test FPS Creator for my larger project.

Also, I test ran this in 2 minutes since I had the maze memorized for the most part, so I know the NPC is there.
killersamurai
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it in about 5 ~ 7 minutes. It was kind of like trying to find waldo without a picture. Is your project going to be a maze?

Untitled.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.77 KB
 Viewed:  11882 Time(s)

Untitled.jpg

wolfdm312
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killersamurai wrote:
Found it in about 5 ~ 7 minutes. It was kind of like trying to find waldo without a picture. Is your project going to be a maze?

No, it's not going to be a maze, but I sort of threw you into the maze just to test this engine. I realize that it was like finding Waldo without a picture, but if I ever decide to make a test maze again I'll give a big hint.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Game Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: