Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Project
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iGod
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Big Project Reply with quote

How about we all make one big game over the summer holidays? It could be open source, linking everyone (Art, Programming, Random Spam)
PM if interested.
NINTENDO
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Big Project Reply with quote

iGod wrote:
How about we all make one big game over the summer holidays? It could be open source, linking everyone (Art, Programming, Random Spam)
PM if interested.

RS, haha! Sorry but that sounded fun Wink

iGod
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Big Project Reply with quote

Beloved Hero wrote:
iGod wrote:
PM if interested.

Im serious.
RS=Jokes
NINTENDO

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Big Project Reply with quote

iGod wrote:
Beloved Hero wrote:
iGod wrote:
PM if interested.

Im serious.
RS=Jokes

serious and rs in the same setence. Ok.

Odecey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Big Project Reply with quote

iGod wrote:
PM if interested.

If you want people to join you I think a good idea would be to show some initiative. For example you could show us what you have already done, share your ideas for the project, et cetera. By the look of your post I get the feeling that this "idea" came to you five minutes before you posted this thread, something which makes me more reluctant, rather than eager, to join your project.

iGod
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Big Project Reply with quote

Odecey wrote:
iGod wrote:
PM if interested.

If you want people to join you I think a good idea would be to show some initiative. For example you could show us what you have already done, share your ideas for the project, et cetera. By the look of your post I get the feeling that this "idea" came to you five minutes before you posted this thread, something which makes me more reluctant, rather than eager, to join your project.

There is no idea, we start from scratch, take everyone's idea.
NINTENDO

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Big Project Reply with quote

iGod wrote:
Odecey wrote:
iGod wrote:
PM if interested.

There is no idea, we start from scratch, take everyone's idea.

he meant the idea of posting this thread and by so the idea of creating a project.

jedijoey
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we could all make a big massive game if we get everyones ideas we can make a huge game which will be awsome and cool and then lots of people will want to play it but we just need alot of people with good ideas for a game and we need one person (or more depends how many u want) and then just starting creating with all the ideas then when the game is finished just send it here and we have a cool exciting new game Very Happy Laughing
powerfear
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atleast find out in wich programming language you want the game to be...
roryp97
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this would be a bit awkward, a forum, dedicated to cheating, creating their own rpg together, making cheats for it wont be too difficult
iGod
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roryp97 wrote:
this would be a bit awkward, a forum, dedicated to cheating, creating their own rpg together, making cheats for it wont be too difficult

Rolling Eyes Don't you see the irony in your post?
jdm
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I don't see any problem with this except a single person can make a half way decent game with flash... So far it is by far the easiest thing that I've seen that will:

1. Create the graphics right there in that same UI.
2. Code in the same UI.
3. And a lot of people know flash so why not?

Anyways I doubt people over the summer would like to stay inside all dam day to help this project... I know I won't be...
krazedkat
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would we code it in? C++, Java etc? I could do some graphics Very Happy...
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in my dad asked that a make something awsome in flash over the summer count me in
Labyrnth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roryp97 wrote:

That statment depends on how good you think you are. The most simplest of anti's can throw the novice cheater for a loop.

For this to work there needs to be a lead programmer.
Then after the languge is established a story needs to be written for the artisits to draw to.
Then it will at least have a start.

After this you will know where it all stands.
How many Programmers "depending on language"
artisits "depending on storyline"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Game Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: